The Official Funny Things Thread!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, don't mess with the Amish. They are building huge, world dominating mechs (of wood) on those barns...

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
For my birthday my wife told me I could have anything that i wanted......

So i hired a blonde & a redhead both in tall leather boots & short black leather skirts. Paid them for a full night of services then requested that they "Don't hold back i want everything kinky, like stuff that would make Ewok hunter blush."

At my age, the wife will enjoy the life insurance $.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I thought she had a great performance in Beautiful Girls when she was 12. Since then, she's gone down hill in the acting department.

I wonder, as part of her "master class", is there is a lesson on hating everything about the movies you star in that made you famous?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I thought she had a great performance in Beautiful Girls when she was 12. Since then, she's gone down hill in the acting department.

I wonder, as part of her "master class", is there is a lesson on hating everything about the movies you star in that made you famous?
I thought she was also good in The Professional (also as a kid) and not terrible in V is for Vendetta, but yeah, not great since.

Isn’t it required for all “serious” actors to hate everything profitable and loved by the unwashed masses?