The Official Funny Things Thread!

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
She was ok in Thor. And that's right, she was pretty good in The Professional, also as a kid... but maybe she just lost it when she became an adult.

Or being semi-famous as a kid made her jaded at a young age or something. She just seems bitter about... being successful? She never misses an opportunity to tell people she doesn't give a crap about SW, superheroes, sci-fi, etc. Even if it's true, why would you say that out loud?

After hearing how adamantly Harrison Ford did not want to be in the Abrams SW film, I can't look at him the same. He's not Han Solo, he's just an old guy that made it abundantly clear he doesn't want to be there. It kind sucks the fun out of it, and that's all I think about when I see him on screen now. Or how Carrie Fisher hated the gold bikini and lack of space bras. Why not embrace the sex symbol thing rather than pop everyone's bubble? It's counter-productive. You get paid zillions to play pretend hero. Don't be a douchebag and act like it's some kind of massive burden.

While I don't agree with his politics, I at least appreciate guys like Mark Hamil who lean into the whole thing, and seem like they're having fun. Adam West wasn't the greatest Batman, but damn did I love how he embraced it, especially when he got older.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I wouldn't doubt it.

"Several gun stores across the country have already issued statements that they are sold out of all guns at the $2000 price point. Buds Gun Shop & Range in Tennessee has even called for no returns on $600 guns, suggesting customers buy multiple guns instead. "

I know that's from the Bee, but... Bud's Gun Shop & Range is a real place. It's in Sevierville, like 5mi from
Dollywood. It's a nice big store.

Buds Gun Shop & Range | Buds Gun Shop & Range (budsgunshoptn.com)

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Guilty...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: NSA and pcsguy88

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
Speaking of the National Guard at DC... It was nice of them to blur out this porker's unit patch, but it's still embarrassing. Bare gut hanging from under the shirt... God damn.