May 28, 2013
Houston

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
That's SNL in a nutshell. Formerly filled with talented comedians, now populated by liberal hypocrites.

I feel bad for the dead woman and her family. Baldwin, Mr Anti-Gun, would have benefitted from having a prop-master/weaponer with NRA training. Oh the irony. He's a colossal douchebag, and he gets what he deserves. Some jail time might humble him a bit. I'll bet trump is laughing his ass off (at Baldwin, not the dead woman).

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
I would expect involuntary manslaughter charge, however he is also a producer, so there is no way he doesn't get sued.

Waiting for legal eagle (youtube) to cover this one, but I suspect anything anti liberal might get passed over, since his videos go downhill when he talks politics. (But I do recommend the channel for the TV/movie vs real law stuff)

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Listening to Mark Geragos on Adam Carolla's podcast for years, I know he would sue Balwin for about 50mil, all the while admitting that most of the cases like this boil down to some factor based on the deceased's future potential earnings. It's a math equation.

However, with Baldwin being ultra rich and famous, I'm not sure how that will help or hurt him. You could see a jury having sympathy for the funny, famous, woke-liberal, or you could also see them punishing whitey-with-very-deep-pockets. It'll be interesting to see which way the wind is blowing in 2023 when this sees the inside of a courtroom.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
For Halloween one of the local ladies is dressed as an escaped Inmate.

even has the local police looking for her.
Blocked the highway
all the cars have sirens

Luckly for me the politicians closed that facility :rolleyes:

Trick or treating should be fun tonight! :cautious:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Wife and I took the kids out to two different towns b/c their friends live far away and we live in the boonies. Dang they got a lot of candy. Daughter went to the swanky neighborhood with the full-size candy.

I got to go out to dinner with the wife alone while the kids foraged for sugar (daughter was with other parents, and the boy is old enough to roam a confined neighborhood on his own). So I got a date-night out of the deal ;)

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Breaking news with the election tomorrow here in VA:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: nacho

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Man, she got a lot less polite after her college indoctrination!!! :LOL: I wonder if she still hangs with Marcie...

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
That is hilariously true!!! It's one thing when you are getting new (and significantly improved) versions of "classic" properties. Examples of this would be GI Joe Classified, Star Wars Black series and the improved Transformers. It's a whole other thing when they are re-releasing the same sized (or smaller) 5 POA figs right out of the '80's, but sold at today's inflated prices.

Somewhere in the middle is the GI Joe Retro series - generic figs/vehicles of about the same quality as (and likely at least partially recycled versions of) the 25th series, but at more than double the price. And I suppose that the Joe 25th and series' that followed were also somewhere in between, but (at least initially) the prices were not significantly inflated, particularly with the improvements in articulation and detail they offered over the classic versions.

Nostalgia is one thing, gullibility is another. Based on shelf warming (at least when it comes to GI Joe) I've seen, it seems the fanboys are buying up (and, in fairness, sometimes scalping) the Classified series and passing up on the Retros.

Reactions: Videoviper