The Official Funny Things Thread!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
When you’re an incompetent tyrant and somebody does something you don’t like... invoke the emergencies act. I wonder when FJB will do the equivalent here...

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I suspect it'll be about three days after the truckers show up.

I can't wait to learn that they're all white supremacists (even the non-white ones), misogynists (even the women), nazis (even though none of them are), and violent insurrectionists (despite being perfectly peaceful and harming no property or people). Reality no longer matters when you're trying to demonize a group. All words are fair game towards them, and any rebuttal the truckers might give is definitely hate speech.

But at least he picked a black lady for the SC, qualifications be damned. :rolleyes:

November can't come fast enough... you know, assuming Joe doesn't get the planet blown up before then.

Reactions: ThunderDan19

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
350,001. I cancelled ours this week after I got back home. Get woke, go broke... or at least go without my money. I'm so done with the never-ending garbage all over mass media these days.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
I am just waiting until the kid forgets about the stuff he wants to watch now. (90s spiderman, maybe Moon Knight)

Cancelled last time, Boba & some crappy movie my wife wanted brought me back. But I really am looking forward to ending it again.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I was very close with the canning of Gina Carano, but held off (supposedly Favreau is bringing her back for season 4). Once they started promoting all kinds of confused ideas and borderline BLM and CRT stuff in movies, shows and kids shows, the decision became clear.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Carano was the straw that broke the camel's back the last time. As its an unnecessary expense & I'd rather wait & watch the shows that I want in a binge. HBO Maxx was about to get axed too, but Batman saved them this months. (insert evil laugh)

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderDan19

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Those were pretty good! They do remind me, though, of how lame some of Lucas' dialog and concepts were at times. As good as SW was, it had the potential to be so much better if he had been given/had taken the time to do it right and wasn't so lazy and singular in his processes. (I don't really acknowledge the sequels, because they were even worse than Lucas' worst).

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I would cancel Disney, but we get D+, Hulu+, and ESPN+ free with our work Verizon plan (which I control). So I'm not paying for it anyway. No chance they're getting my discretionary dollars.

Of course, just when I get my killer media server up and running, fully stocked with damn near everything ever, we get T-Mobile's 5G wireless home internet, so we actually have bandwidth to stream stuff. The wife and kids are on an anime kick right now. SMH.

I about lost my mind when I found my son casually streaming a show that I have on the media server locally. Every episode, high def at his fingertips... and he's streaming it instead. "Just because we don't have bandwidth caps anymore doesn't mean you should waste it!" :panic: