The Retreat

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The only thing I dislike is the watermark in the center of the photos! Put that nonsense in the corners so the artwork isn't compromised.

As for the photos themselves, they're outstanding. Great b/w washing out too, they look almost real, it's so good.

TheHun

Enlisted
Mar 18, 2011
The only thing I dislike is the watermark in the center of the photos! Put that nonsense in the corners so the artwork isn't compromised.

As for the photos themselves, they're outstanding. Great b/w washing out too, they look almost real, it's so good.
They are old Dioramas that i done a while back, the reason for the (woofercustoms) in the photos at all is that use-ta people would contact me telling me they saw my customs on different web sites or forms, places i have never posted on at all, so i started putting the little logo on all my photos so at least people would know who done it,

Thanks to all you Guys about the comments,
I have tons of different diorama photos, so i'll post a few every now and then
TheHun

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
They are old Dioramas that i done a while back, the reason for the (woofercustoms) in the photos at all is that use-ta people would contact me telling me they saw my customs on different web sites or forms, places i have never posted on at all, so i started putting the little logo on all my photos so at least people would know who done it
That sucks, I've had people cop my work before. Anyways, great shots and treatment.