'The Voids' ...(behind the scene's w.i.p.)

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
So I have come with something that I have wanted to do for a long time....to have my own platform for telling open ended stories, and being able to set the atmosphere the way I want to.
I have always been a modern military/sci-fi/adventurer kind of guy since the Starwars days...and on up to Terminator, Aliens, pretty much anything to do with that type of stuff. I have to say Stargate and Fire in the Sky, Starship Troopers, and the like have really influenced me in my imagination.
I have also suspected that with all the evidence that I have gathered in the last 15yrs about the UFO's that they are NOT extraterrestrial in nature....more like....Black Operations that have con't. research and construction of anti-gravity devices since WWII with the capture of NAZI scientists and equipment.(where they got this tech is for another time)
These 'Black Ops' have 12 base's all over the world but I will only focus on one.....called, 'Blue Star'...the vast D.U.M.B. (Deep Underground Military Base) has been speculated to be located in eastern Oregon around the Mt. Hood area.
The main research in the Mt. facility is with 'dark matter' and 'dark energy'. They apparently have discovered a new type of energy that they have called 'Blue Star' and it is limitless and clean. The scientists have also discovered that this new energy will create enough power to open micro 'dark' holes....to what end?...who knows but scary non the less.

This is thesis of my new dio series, 'The Voids'.....

These are 'behind the scenes' and 'work in progress' pictures NOT the story it self and most of them will be just raw and no cleaning.
This is a series that will be ongoing. The first episode has no date yet, but hopefully very soon. I'm still working on story and characters....(Obi?)

The first thing I had to do was to clean up and re-furbish the 'Underground Base'. Then get to work on personnel, construction and engineering departments had to be established. You know the logistics.....

These pictures represent 'under construction sets' and not the final product.

SPOILER ALERT----------SPOILER ALERT-------------

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE PICS OF SETS AND PROPS......DO NOT GO FARTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the construction, maintenance, and engineers working to get the 'Portal Chamber' room, the main bay, the elevator's and the 'Blue Star' energy power node room done....

........stay tuned for more..........:tinfoil:

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
Amazing dio!! diostory looks really interesting nad intriguing! looking forward to it!!

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Aw schwing! I just watched the Spriggan movie yesterday, and the set reminds of the dig site.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
HFF.... here are the Consmen(Construction/Maintenance/Engineering) working hard to set up the maintenance/engineering bays. You can see them installing power conduits, work stations, welding and cutting apparatus stations. Also refuel and repair stations with maintenance cables. The cranes are both working well and we can start receiving equipment soon for refitting and repair.
There so much more work to do and this is just the first floor....sheesh. Once the safety railings and safety markers are done, we can finish the Portal room and the Blue Energy power node. Then on to the Comand/Map room, the barracks, the medical bay.....and so on.

Stay tuned for more.....

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Cranes?!?!?! So cool. You might want to consult a rigging manual though. Those chains are going to slip rigged that way and then OSHA is going to be all over that site...

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Cranes?!?!?! So cool. You might want to consult a rigging manual though. Those chains are going to slip rigged that way and then OSHA is going to be all over that site...

Better do it quick before some dumbass blogger steals these pics and posts them as real workplace violations

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
As I'm working on helo's, I am also spending time on the 'Voids' series. We are very close to full excursions and most of the main characters are made I just need to come up with 3 male major character heads for the first 'Jumper Team' called J.T.Alpha. As you can see there are 3 males and 1 female in the team and I'll will divulge more information on the teams and jumps later.

Jumper Team Black

The Scientists

The Boss

The BlueStar power node

The 'Void'

:tinfoil:

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Hello Fellow Fighters, so here is the latest work on the production(slow I know, I have a new baby and 2 little ones). I am going to use a different program I think, you can't record multiple track on track, in other words, lots of different sounds at once.
This was made in windows movie maker....if anyone knows of something better, please let me know....and as always I'm open to any opinion as long as you understand I'm a newbie on everything to do with what I'm doing. That being said, here is my first attempt to present what I've learned so far from painting, to scratch building, to dio work, figure customisations, writing, photography, editing.....and I've only begun....I have so much more to learn. The amount of work that goes into anything even remotely cool on film is astronomical. I have a head ache....

The Anakim

This particular scene is in the begging part of the series and my first fairly complete one. I will film a new improved segment in the future as this is a pivotal scene because it is the introduction of the first species the ' Anakim'. A race of giants long ago that have been reportedly involved with angels and demons. There offspring were 'hero's and conqueror's' , there are also many other counts of giants in history all over the world. Since the 'Anakim' were last known to inhabit the caves and underground caverns between the Coastal and Rocky Mountain ranges, that is where this story begins. These are the Anakim 'Scouts' part biological, part metal, part technology.

The 'Voids'

These are empty spaces deep underground or deep under mountains that the 'Anakim' used as 'travel tubes' to the 'place they are from'. When the Cannites finally defeated the 'giants' thousands of years ago, they dissapeared from existence and it was believed that they escaped to western north america through 'voids' in the 'travel tubes' and beyond.

I have done extensive research on these Anakim and many other giant 'species'. According to the bible, the Anakim were descendents of angels and demons mixing with humans, they were highly intelligent and sophisticated for the time, also very aggressive and absolutely fiercely violent when encountered.

"In those days, and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient times".

There were giants [nephilim] on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown (Genesis 6:4).9

In Greek legends, the Anakim were the Titans.

I will have all my finds available in a word doc.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQQqjgBWPc0[/ame]

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
It was the watchers who mingled. Watchers are said to be fallen Angels, not Demons. Demons are not Fallen Angels, they are Earthborn.

Book of Enoch
Enoch 15:8, Now the giants, who have been born of the spirit and the
flesh, shall be called upon the earth evil spirits, and on the earth
shall be their habitation. Evil spirits shall proceed from their
flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy watchers was their beginning and primary foundation. Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called. The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth.
ENOCH 15:9, The spirits of the giants shall be like clouds, which
shall oppress, corrupt, fall, contend, and bruise upon earth.
Enoch 15:10, They shall cause lamentation. No food shall they eat;
and they shall be thrisy; they shall be concealed, and shall not
rise up against the sons of men, and against women; for they come
forth during the days of slaughter and destruction.

Numbers:13:33, AND THERE WE SAW THE GIANTS, THE SONS OF ANNAK, WHICH COME OF THE GIANTS: AND WE WERE IN OUR OWN SIGHT AS GRASSHOPPERS, AND SO WE WERE IN THEIR SIGHT.

"the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men" Never does it say they had sex with the women, nor does it actually say women, it could be reversed. A lot of people derive that from that statement, but it can mean so much more than that. Very debatable.

Theories,

The first theory is that the "sons of God" are fallen angels and the "daughters of men" are mortals.

The second theory as to their identity is the one most often held to within conservative scholarship. The "sons of God" are reckoned to be the godly line of Seth, while the "daughters of men" are the line of Cain

The last theory is one that is gaining popularity among conservatives. Recent archaeological evidence has suggested that the phrase "sons of God" was sometimes used to describe kings.

I really love where your story is going. Diehard Ancient Alien enthusiasts will tell you the Anakim were the Annunaki that Sitchen translated wrong.

Not trying to be a dick or start a debate, I just love this type of stuff. That was a great read!!

Last edited:

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
This is my new green screen set.

Blue screen next.

I bought the chromakey material and then realized that all the green in my forest dio will be jumbled if I use a green screen... Oh well I need to learn how to shoot both so I ordered blue screen.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Green screen? You're not playing around!

Where did you get that cool red pickup truck? I need one to make a technical.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Schleich-42090-Pick-Up-with-Driver/dp/B0073EYM7I"]Amazon.com: Schleich Pick-Up with Driver: Toys & Games@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Qj8Vj9%2BLL.@@AMEPARAM@@41Qj8Vj9%2BLL[/ame]