The Walking Dead Comic and TV Show Spoilers

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I love how the episode last night plays right into next weeks road trip...

Carl was looking extra old last night for all the time passing being less than a year...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Don't they always play into the next episode? :rolleyes:

Last night's episode was extra boring. Probably the worst of the season so far, especially considering that I hate Andrea so much.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, last night's was a bit lame (especially having been spoilered), though I understand where they are going. I am actually warming up to Michonne a bit (she smiled, like for the first time ever) and that leaves Andrea back in the "most annoying" slot for me. I think I might actually like Michonne even more after next week's episode. Nice that they are finally personalizing her a bit now. I like the dynamic with the "other survivors" ending up in town. I am kind of excited to see how that plays out...

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I really enjoyed last night episode. It was a 'talky' one, but itreally fleshed out a lot of the characters more. It's funny to see how much of a badass Andrea has become really (curb stomping a zombie and all...). I loved Milton's line of 'I can handle him better than them. I thought it summed him up really nicely. If he was on his own...it wouldn't be for very long.

I really can't wait for next weeks episode...knowing what I Know.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Don't they always play into the next episode? :rolleyes:.
A$$...yes they do, but at the very end last night, Rick said, "I'm going on a run, taking Michonne and Carl"...having read the episode already, it was cool to know that we will actually see it happen and not just him saying it w/o there being an episode or at least part of an episode mentioning it again...under normal circumstances, I wouldn't have even give that comment a second thought especially since every episode has been them in the prison or Woodbury...if I hadn't read the spoiler, I would assume next week we'd see more of the same prison/woodbury sh!t and Rick, Carl, and Michonne would just be gone...now we know that the opposite will be true...very cool IMO...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, last night's was a bit lame (especially having been spoilered), though I understand where they are going. I am actually warming up to Michonne a bit (she smiled, like for the first time ever) and that leaves Andrea back in the "most annoying" slot for me. I think I might actually like Michonne even more after next week's episode. Nice that they are finally personalizing her a bit now. I like the dynamic with the "other survivors" ending up in town. I am kind of excited to see how that plays out...
I'm betting the Gov earns that missing eye Michonne gave him. That was one where the comic pacing was better.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Actually it did make me sad to see him in the condition he was in. I know he was only in one episode, but he played a large part in what initially drove Rick. Shame to see him so broken.

Also, I was hoping to see another zombie kid. Didn't he keep his boy tied up in the comic? That may have humanized the Governor too much, but it would've been a nice parallel.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
As I recall he did. Looks like he isn't even gonna get some of Michonne's quim.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
According to IMDb (so take it as you will), Morgan is slated to appear in the season finale. I hope it's much like how Andrea made her reappearance in the comic...gun blazing.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
A few items that might not make it on to the show...but figured some of you may have an interest in seeing anyways.

Tyreese getting....Tyreesed...

Herschel's twin daughters (not in the show) killed.

Lori and Judith.

I'll take requests if you guys want more.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
He was captured by the Gvnr, and used as leverage...when Rick didn't open the prison up (at Tyreeses request) the Gvnr used her sword on him. Afterwards, his head was still alive (zombified) and she finished it off.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Probably not, no. Though thats why a lot of people are thinkng daryl might not make it through the season. But that's just dumb.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Hmm. Well that sounds better, I guess. Although if 2 people die, which seems likely given that nobody "main" has died since Lori, and T-Dog was at least one of the "main group", I'd say that maybe Daryl could be up.

If Daryl dies as a sacrifice, I can see either Merle or maybe Carol being the suicide resulting from D's death. Maybe on Merle. He doesn't seem like the suicide type, though, unless he's drugged out of his mind. Who else is weak enough to off themselves besides the blond daughter? If Glenn dies, I can see Maggie killing herself, and maybe vice versa.

If Maggie dies, I can see the blond girl dying as a suicide, too. I can see Herschel maybe sacrificing himself to save the group (so they won't be stuck with one old man with a missing leg slowing them down) so he could also be the suicide... But not sure how the Tyreese would play into that though. At least it sounds like Tyreese returns with the group?

I'm hoping that of the 2 deaths, Carol or Blondie are the throwaways. They've both outlived their "disposability" usefulness for 2 seasons now.

I don't think Carl, Michonne, Tyreese, Glenn, or Daryl will bite it yet. At least I hope not. I think the infant's safe, unless it's an off-screen death. But who else does that leave?

Again, I'm hoping the speculation is wrong, but they do like to off people in the last few episodes, and it's been awhile since we saw Lori die. Maybe Andrea?!? I hope so!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
"Rick is seriously injured"...doesn't he lose a hand or something in the comic?
Yeah, but in one of the "Talking Dead" shows one of the showrunners said they don't want Rick to lose his hand. Of course, with the changeup in showrunners, that could change, although I think it was either Darabont or Kirkman (creator).

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Kirkman hates that he took Ricks hand. He says it limits much of what he can do with him in the comics at times.

I say no hand loss on the show.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I Find them on a forum site, and they get them from a spanish wiki site. That's why sometimes they are worded weird at times.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
If they kill him off they will lose most of their viewers. He is the most interesting character on the show hands down, and brings in the female viewers because he's so dreamy....or at least thats what Eddie told me.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hmm. Well that sounds better, I guess. Although if 2 people die, which seems likely given that nobody "main" has died since Lori, and T-Dog was at least one of the "main group", I'd say that maybe Daryl could be up.

If Daryl dies as a sacrifice, I can see either Merle or maybe Carol being the suicide resulting from D's death. Maybe on Merle. He doesn't seem like the suicide type, though, unless he's drugged out of his mind. Who else is weak enough to off themselves besides the blond daughter? If Glenn dies, I can see Maggie killing herself, and maybe vice versa.

If Maggie dies, I can see the blond girl dying as a suicide, too. I can see Herschel maybe sacrificing himself to save the group (so they won't be stuck with one old man with a missing leg slowing them down) so he could also be the suicide... But not sure how the Tyreese would play into that though. At least it sounds like Tyreese returns with the group?

I'm hoping that of the 2 deaths, Carol or Blondie are the throwaways. They've both outlived their "disposability" usefulness for 2 seasons now.

I don't think Carl, Michonne, Tyreese, Glenn, or Daryl will bite it yet. At least I hope not. I think the infant's safe, unless it's an off-screen death. But who else does that leave?
Blondie is Carl's future trim. Got to keep her around. Carol is close to her exit point from the comics, so her going is possible. They've not played up her bed-hopping man-dependence in the show, so who knows....

Tyrese could easily come back if they have Sasha killed by Woodbury's maschinations. She seems to have taken the place of his daughter, so that whole double-suicide plot with Glenn-lite is likely out.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I don't understand why everyone on the web is clamoring for a Glenn/Maggie death this season? Are they really that annoying? No. They are what is needed in the ZA, hope. Hope of a better life. They found each other in the most dire of circumstances and even with all they've been through and done...they still have made it work.

Because Maggie is still in the prison, I see her taking on the role of Andrea from the comics...being good with a rifle and all.

As for Carol...I don't know if she will go out the way she did in the comics...she's not crazy like she was there. IF she dies, I see it happening in the upcoming prison attack, and possibly protecting Carl, or Judith (getting Lori'd...), or even Beth.

Herschel is my bet for not making it out of this season. Once they get out of the prison, if they have to leave under the same circumstances as they did in the comic (in a hurry and on foot) I don't see him being the best person to have around.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Also, I don't see Maggie killing herself. She flipped shit when Beth tried it and nearly disowned her as a sister. If they do have her do it, that's just lazy writing.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
There is supposed to be a flashback scene coming up in one of the next few episodes that involves Andrea and Michonne.