The Walking Dead Season 5

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I really don't want Negan in the show, just because he's unnecessarily evil. Like twirling his mustache "muah-hah-hah" "and your little dog too!" evil. Fine for the comic, not so much for a real life adaptation.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I really don't want Negan in the show, just because he's unnecessarily evil. Like twirling his mustache "muah-hah-hah" "and your little dog too!" evil. Fine for the comic, not so much for a real life adaptation.
Blah, Negan is so one-dimensional.
If they can make him more interesting than the comic version (like they did with the governor) I'll be alright with it. If they keep him in his fucking-fuck-fuckity-fuck form, I'll be very disappointed.

It's a good thing I posted that part about the Gvnr on here and not one of the Walking Dead fan sites. They'd have my head.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Morrissey Governor was infinitely better than comic Governor. About the only thing I liked better about CG was the level of ultraviolence that Michonne let loose on him.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I hope Morgan comes back and stays. Dude seems quite squared away on resource gathering and weapons. The actor that plays him was great in Jericho.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Eh, this is one death I think would be better not happening. It sucked in the book and it's gonna suck on the show.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
This was probably on that new episode of Talking Dead last night.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I wasn't impressed with it. Tyreese, Judith and Carol by some train tracks with a group of walkers on the move. Just more of the same.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
So... They sorta show Carl's eyepatch if you look closely.

I wonder if they'll off Glenn earlier on before leaving Terminus for DC? Is Glenn in any of that traveling footage? :(

*EDIT*
Just rewatched it, he's fairly prominent in the trailer, so at least we'll hopefully get significantly more of Glenn before he's killed.

What's with Beth's scenario? Looks like some hospital she's holed up in. And I guess Michonne gets a second sword?

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Both Glenn and Durl are working on other projects...it worries me...yeah, they could be doing both, they have down time, but I still worry...killing them off would give the "OMG! SHOCKZ!!" that they so love with these kinda "no one is safe!" shows...

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
in reference to the comic and the show they are around the 50's so i don't see Glen dying for sometime sense he was killed in comic 100

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yes, the latter. He's not a fairy, he's constantly trying to fuck Rosita, he's just too much of a fucking beta to get any trim.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Just watched a slowed down version of the trailer and noticed Gabriel.