Things you do, that are NOT manly

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Picking out cucumbers at the grocery store. I think I listed this already, but I was just at the grocery tonight and I swear it's a weird process every single time I get sent to pick up a cucumber or squash.
Haha...I'm pretty sure we did talk about this...I hate walking past them with me wife...I feel so inadequate...or those big salamis...I'm thinking about sticking these things up her vag, I'm CERTAIN she is too :(

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Haha...I'm pretty sure we did talk about this...I hate walking past them with me wife...I feel so inadequate...or those big salamis...I'm thinking about sticking these things up her vag, I'm CERTAIN she is too :(

come on Eddie. I'm sure your hung like a German sausage.

Last edited:

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Go to colledge instead of commiting genocide while fucking every hot woman ever on a space ship.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
I'm sure posting on toy site & lying about it to people you know in real life has been adiquatly covered.

I like having tea parties with my nieces, I'm a great uncle! & I am a little sad that they are now to old to want to have tea parties or moved to far away. :(

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Lol...difficult to google?...nope...did I care that much?...nope :D

But now I know what you're talking about...the gift registry for showers...I think me and the wife registered there in 2004...I have a bad memory, so I can't say for sure

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yup we did talk about it before. I think it may weird me out more because I just watched "American History X" for the first time in awhile late last night, and the shower scene made me cringe.
You know, I don't get that scene at all.

I mean, they wanted to punish him, so they decided to anal rape him?
And the guy who got to "do the deed" was o.k. with this?
Did he volunteer?
Or was he like, "O.k., just this one time!"?

How did they even bring this up? "So who wants to do the raping raise your hand!"

:wtf:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm sure I've mentioned this, but gosh dang, NOTHING makes me feel less manly than filing down a snag on a finger nail. Breaking out one of my wife's cube shaped files. The sound. Blowing away the filings. I'm faaaabulooooous! :eddieism: