Things you do, that are NOT manly

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
#3 Neatly trim my pubes,sometimes buzz them completely off..hair care in general...when I had long hair the constant brushing it,and generally just caring for it,..conditioners,and all that.

#2 Buying toys that don’t contain horsepower or cubic inch displacement.

#1 complimenting my own feet,hands,eyes,penis...hahaha!

I’ve got some pretty feet imo! they’re just as soft on the bottoms as the tops,all my toes&nails are well shaped,equally proportioned,and highly functional,..I can pick up stuff with them,damn near hold a pencil they’re so bad ass!

Hands?..pfft..they’re strong and firm,yet soft& comforting too...gripping strength is on point! nails are all uniform,and well shaped..

Eyes,...steal a bitch’s soul with these gray orbs of awesome!

Penis? every dude has to love his own dick,right? It’s kinda mandatory...it’s not all pink&raw looking like some are. No crazy bends,discolored sections...I have to admit it’s a handsome fella! I mean yeah,it could be more stout. Who doesn’t want a bigger dick? I could literally be tripping over it,and still wish the people walking behind me could trip over it too!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
This girl at work told me that she does her man's trimming for him. Hot, I thought, until she told me that she uses a regular bladed shaver on his sack. WHAT?! I can only image a massacre with that loose nutsack skin.

Now I can't trim my own business a decade later without thinking of that story. The potential horror!

hardcorps

The Unwashed
Mar 27, 2014
near Harrisburg, Pa
Hmm. I think by definition if I am doing it, it is manly.

But, my new job which gives me time to post here, I wear US Navy uniforms and I am a retired Marine, AND, to top it all off, I thought the other day, "Hey, I could carry an umbrella now because Navy regs allow it." Mind you, I didn't actually carry one, just thought about it. So sort of unmanly.

Anything you do with your daughter is being a dad, therefore, manly.
And nothing gets manscaped that a barber can't get to.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
This girl at work told me that she does her man's trimming for him. Hot, I thought, until she told me that she uses a regular bladed shaver on his sack. WHAT?! I can only image a massacre with that loose nutsack skin.

Now I can't trim my own business a decade later without thinking of that story. The potential horror!
Pussy. How are you gonna put AntiFacsists into mass graves if ya can't even shave your sack with a disposable razor?

:troll:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Do you have kids? I've got the same thing since I became a father.
I do, but I can't say it started immediately with becoming a father. My oldest is 14 and I'm certain that, if it started back then, it was a very slow burn. I'd say more so in the last few years. Sometimes stuff just hits a familiar nerve I guess. Maybe I've got more memories to pull nostalgia from, or am slowing down enough to notice things more lately.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I do, but I can't say it started immediately with becoming a father. My oldest is 14 and I'm certain that, if it started back then, it was a very slow burn. I'd say more so in the last few years. Sometimes stuff just hits a familiar nerve I guess. Maybe I've got more memories to pull nostalgia from, or am slowing down enough to notice things more lately.
Yeah, same here I'd guess.