Things you do, that are NOT manly

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I don't use an umbrella unless it's raining cats and dogs. If it's going from a car to a building, I just run like hell...
i did this exact thing, and sprained my ankle...if i wouldnt have been so afraid to look like a homo and carry an umbrella, i coulda avoided having to run from the cats and dogs rain, rolling my ankle on a curb and dragging my a$$ over from the parking lot cement to the grassy area and laying there in agony in the pouring rain...then some dude pulls up and asks if i'm all right...again, too manly to say no, i say i'm fine and continue to get up and limp on over to my car...mean while this dude sees my hot wife (whos waiting for me to bring the car) and asks if shes with a bald dude..."yes?"..."well he's laying in the grass out there"

yeah, umbrellas are cool now...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
- i keep a journal...i have since '94...i noticed my sister putting a symbol on a calender to denote whenever she banged...so i started doing it to...and over the years its evolved to a daily log/journal...i just write down what i did that day, with the occational thought/feeling...

- i complain to my wife about feelings issues than she does...

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
- i keep a journal...i have since '94...i noticed my sister putting a symbol on a calender to denote whenever she banged...so i started doing it to...and over the years its evolved to a daily log/journal...i just write down what i did that day, with the occational thought/feeling...

- i complain to my wife about feelings issues than she does...
my wife started to put little symbols on her desk calender on the days we did it to prove I get it often. she gave up as she got tired of marking on it everyday and I having to remind her on he days she forgot to. :D

Homer

Μολών λαβέ
Sep 2, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
Being a devoted single dad of a 4 year old girl:

I have learned how to paint fingernails. I have tea parties. I have Disney princess songs on my phone, mixed in with my own super badass music. I have memorized the words to said princess songs. I have seen "Sleeping Beauty" 13,500 times. I have been to Disney Princesses on ice. I can braid hair. I cheer like a mother fuckin' BOSS when my daughter hits a jump in her ice skating class. I can color perfectly within the lines. I take my daughter clothes shopping, and actually get excited about it. I have dolls scattered throughout my car. I have worn mucho mucho plastic jewelry playing dress up. I can clothe a naked Barbie doll in 2.5 seconds. I get excited when squeenkies go on sale. I have painted a Darth Vader voice changer helmet pink, and am very proud of it.

This stuff isn't really unmanly though (unless you don't have a kid, of course). It makes me a hero in the eyes of my daughter. And I love that.

It also helps me pull in more ass than Spanish fly.

But more on topic.....
I cross my legs like a woman. And I say "gorgeous."