Toy exchange wish lists

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
UPDATE 11/17: Everyone should have a name and address now. Please try to send by 12/15 at the latest and any international ships should try by 12/10 or sooner if possible. Please send me a DC# once your item(s) deploy. Thank you all for participating!

Post up things that you would like to try and get from the toy exchange. Links to each list will be in this first post. Remember, no need to go overboard buying unless you really want to. This is something to allow us to have fun as a community and change things up a bit. There is no minimum but at least send something new unless the person wants parts or something like that.

Thanks again for all that are participating!

MB

Participants' lists:

Monkeywrench
Keenan
Midget
Fogger
Ewok
Lanter Lad
Wild Weasel
Charade
MAJOR BLOOD
alcinde4
Blowtorch
Meddatron
Melvin
Thunderdan
Fled74
Akunin
SR 501
Dropshipbob
Bravestarr
slaymaker
Ctrl_z

Addresses sent to me so far:

Ctrl_z
Bravestarr
Dropshipbob
fogger1138
Ewokhunter
alcinde
Keenan
slaymaker
fled74
Midget
meddatron
Monkeywrench
Akunin
SR_501
Charade
ThunderDan
Wild Weasel
melvin
Lantern Lad
blowtorch

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
Sorry, if I get your name, you get what I send you. Luckily, I'm cleaning house, so you just may end up with something...

...extra nice :D

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
no real wants except I would only like GI JOE products.

anything from the POC, Renegades or 30th line would be great!

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
vicodin
percocet
anything with codeine

seriously though, I have no idea what I want....

a bunch of LEGO mini figures, don't care which ones.
Dr. Strange MU
Morbius MU (if they made this one)

and you can slip some of the above pills with the figures :D

I'm more giving than receiving in this anyway

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Anything from 30th/Renegades, except for Snake Eyes, Firefly and Cobra Commander. Oh yeah, diorama parts. Weapons, gear, any and everything that can be used for a dio.

Also ROC Cover girl and Marvel Universe Mary Jane. Both can be loose (That's what he said), as they'll be used for customs.

Last edited:

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
An army builder or female character (or two or three :D ) from ROC, POC, 30th or Renegades. I'm not picky about who I get, the GI Joe well has dried up in these parts (ROC Desert Ambush Dukes or Agent Helixes would be nice).

Hell, even a shitload of unwanted PTE figures would be cool.

Last edited:

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
vicodin
percocet
anything with codeine

hmm, got plenty of methadone but thats not on your wish list so... guess I'll just have to stick to joes then. Unless you're looking for some littlest pet shop! The kid says she outgrew them, so how about a pony or two???

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
hmm, got plenty of methadone but thats not on your wish list so... guess I'll just have to stick to joes then. Unless you're looking for some littlest pet shop! The kid says she outgrew them, so how about a pony or two???

actually, that's not a bad idea. I could give them to my daughter. :D

I always take the good with the bad. well, cause I'm use to getting the bad.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
30th Steel Brigade figures or just the vests. Any explosives or diorama items. Trees. Walls. Whatever. I'm not picky. Ammo belt from PTE hummvee. Bandoleers. Anything that can be used for figures or dioramas basically or to improve an existing figure.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Like blood anything diorama works for me, when it comes to figures as long as it is 3 3/4 or 4" Im happy. Any line works for me. I also dont mind loose figures or parts from figures.

I was gonna tell whoever got me to send loose so they save on shipping.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
I am very easy to deal with, and appreciated the support while deployed last year.

Thanks again to K-Tiger, GI Eddie, Garrison, Ewokhunter, NSA, MAJ Blood and ThunderDan.

My list:

Star Wars, Original Trilogy Troop Builder types (Snowtrooper, Death Star Trooper, Stormtrooper, etc)

GI Joe, Troop Builder types (Cobra Viper, Cobra Trooper, Steel Brigade, HAZMAT Viper, etc)

Thank you!

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I'd love any of the following:
  • Marauder gift certificates or modern weapons
  • Slayer gift certificates or custom stuff (I prefer the human stuff to the fantasy stuff, but whatever is good)
  • Hell, gift certificates to Hobby Lobby or an online hobby store would be fine
  • Like many others, diorama stuff is good, even if it's just foam or flocking or something like that

Or any of the stuff from my BST list:
  • Defiant Shuttle bay door (left)
  • Defiant Booster sliding seat (from inside of booster walls; 1)
  • Defiant red turret gun (the small turret ones from the gantry; 1)
  • Terror Drome Gun gun cap/muzzle brake (small; 1)
  • Killer WHALE Sled ramp
  • Killer WHALE Steering flaps/vanes (4)
  • Killer WHALE Bike
  • Killer WHALE wheel (from the bottom; 1)
  • Slugger hatch
  • Star Wars Bastila Shan
  • TRU-exclusive SRO Hawk
  • PoC Night Fox
  • PoC Hawk
  • Renegades Scarlett
  • Renegades Duke
  • Renegades Firefly
  • 30th Techno-Viper(s)
  • MU Cable
  • MU Cyclops (Jim Lee)
  • MU Luke Cage
  • Modern 1:18 weapons from BBi/21st/Marauder
  • Picklehaube's Humvee turret kits (the smaller ones that are $15 or so)
  • Night Watch troopers/officers
  • Target-exclusive HISS drivers
  • TRU-exclusive RoC Firefly
  • TRU SRO Ace

Um.... Cool Star Wars stuff (clones, Jedi, I need a cool astromech droid or two)

Or y'know, whatever. The above is stuff I'm actively looking for, but I'll be happy with just about anything. Most any PoC, Renegades or 30th figures that aren't the usual pegwarmers are good, unless you really need to clear out your local store. ;)

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
We'll get the lists here because I think the BST may be set up as an officer thing. I can't remember though. I have links on the first post updated.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Also, start sending me addresses if you are participating. If I don't have an address you obviously can't get something sent.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Thanks to this site - I have really changed my focus and love the more modern military look of some of you all's stuff.

So I would take any OURWAR figs, any Shockies, 30th Cobra Troopers, Steel Brigades, Commando SE, Stalker, cast gear or heads from Broken Arrow or Slayer or Raginspoon or Maurader John. Or any Dio items too. PTE stuff, Bravo Team, A-Team - other 1:18th figures too - modern military fodder ... what ever ...

Thanks so much for allowing me to participate!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Hmmm, a wish list.

I'll take pretty much anything MU, RoC, PoC, Star Wars, but if you need specifics...

O-face Duke
30th ann. Hawk
Renegades Duke
25th ann. Spirit
Roc CC
RoC Destro
any Wild Bill
Space suit Ace
any Resolute figures
B.A.T.s
MU Thor (the one with the squinty eyes and beak nose)

Parts
an M60
any diorama parts

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Ok I'll sign up for this. I honestly can't think of anything I'd want. Good thing too, because I'd feel awkward asking for something specific.

I have some stuff at home (unopened) that I've been looking to sell. So I may just send that off. If you're looking for something specific and don't mind if it's opened, let me know and I'll see if I have it lying around.

But also if you're looking for something specific and I can buy it easily, then I may just pick it up.

I was gonna tell whoever got me to send loose so they save on shipping.

Oh yeah same here. If you get me, feel free to send an item opened (even if it's been used), to save on shipping. Really though send whatever you want. I'm really not picky.

Last edited:

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Oh shit, didn't post my wish list. Here you go

30th/POC Cobra trooper (please??, don't make me beg here!)
Montezuma's skeleton
any diorama stuff from Marauders (oil drums and lockers... hint, hint)
Hell, I'd even take artic destro if thats all I deserve, I ain't too proud!

but really, I'm up for anything

Last edited:

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Wish list

ARAH/O-ring figures, complete, parts, does not matter. Anything really works. Stuff I am actively looking for.

Zartan 1984 -Lower legs
Techno Viper(s)
Night Viper(s) -1989
Range Viper(s) -1990
TRU 6 pack Vipers
TRU 6 Pack Night Watch (O-ring set)
Footloose 1985 (Figure only)
Strato-Viper -1986
Ripcords FaL -1984 (prefer Weapons pack version)
Wet suit -1986 figure only
Torpedo -1983 figure only
Recondo -1984 Figure only
Tunnel Rat -1986 Figure onyl

Ultimate Soldier Germans:

Equipment, figures, guns, and helmets.

Star Wars:
Clone Wars: Clone Commander Colt

The Vintage Collection: Clone Trooper (Attack of the Clones)
The Vintage Collection: Storm Trooper (Really want the Revenge of the Jedi Card Back!!!)

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Just PoC/Resolute/Renegades stuff. I mostly get figures for customs now, so I'm not picky.

Oh! And newer MU figures, again, not too picky. Unless you happen upon a Stretch Strike Venom. Hell, the Venom Blast Venom, too. I just want a Marvel Universe scale Venom….

Loose/un-cardeded is great.

Last edited:

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Any ARAH(or ARAH construction) figures/vehicles
Bravo Team Germans
Bravo Team Americans
Ourwar figures

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Things are updated so far. I still need some addresses and we still need a few lists added. If I don't get an address by 11/16 I'll be under the assumption you don't want in.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Things are updated so far. I still need some addresses and we still need a few lists added. If I don't get an address by 11/16 I'll be under the assumption you don't want in.

You don't need my address or list as maybe I'm picky and/or prefer to give rather than receive.

Any ARAH(or ARAH construction) figures

Boy, do I have a bunch of that crap! ;)

Lantern_lad

Vintage Graphic Designer
Jul 4, 2011
Southern California
Sent my address your way...

As far as a 'wish list' goes...

DCUC
Stargirl

Batman Classics
Batgirl

POC/30th GI Joe Blue shirts or Vipers.

Or Pretty much anything DC or GI Joe related.

I'm sure I'll think of something else and add it here along the way!

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Alright, everyone is accounted for on addresses. For those that didn't put a "wants" in the thread your chances of getting Ewok have gone up! So if you get a Star Wars figure in a used rubber don't complain. ;)

I should have all the names ready by the weekend. Sorry for it to take so long. I'll try to earlier if I can. Thanks again for all that are participating and thanks to MW for putting in time to spread the word.