*TRIGGER WARNING* SJW Alert

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Phew. Well, I for one, am so relieved! I look forward to the imminent changes that will allow all us hapless (as depicted relentlessly by Hollywood) Caucasian men to finally take a break, knowing full well, from such wonderful examples as modern Europe and South Africa, that the world is in such good hands with the rest of society now taking on the mantle of security and progress. I await the peace and prosperity that is sure to follow for all humankind.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah after I watched the video yesterday and the cover popped up today I was like.. wait a second.. Eddie may have been onto something!

I *do* think the wording is stupid, but if you look at it without bias, it makes sense, as Captain Marvel is going to be the strongest Avenger and will be the focal point of the next stage in the MCU. That fact alone is not a bad thing, no reason why a woman couldn't be the strongest avenger.. its a fictional world, and Captain Marvel is an existing character, it's not like they had to invent one today to 'fix' things.

It will be interesting to see how Marvel handles it vs Star Wars.. the whole "The Force is FEMALE!" rings similar.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
So wait, Spidey fights crime in NYC in cooperation with the NYPD? No way!

How is this moron considered smart enough to write for some purported internet publication?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
What they're writing, whether it's accurate, or true or even makes sense is irrelevant. Division is the name of the game. Inflaming the masses with nonsense is what it's about. If you can prove you're good at that, YOU'RE HIRED! Annnnd you're job is super secure.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Can you blame him? You she was probably hot when she was yo-...

...nevermind.
TO BE FAIR.. (and balanced).. she was 47 in this picture.

Here is one when she was something like 21

Which, I mean, isn't really totally my thing but she's not hideous or anything.

Also, that child support thing is true, but it's from 1990.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If the picture I posted wasn't so close up, I'd think that she was the same age in both pics.

Yeah, she's not a monster, but certainly not hot. But ole Abe wasn't a hunk either. Maybe she would've been right up his alley. Think he would've grabbed her right in the pussy?

Oof. Looked up Abe's wife. She is, not any better than ole RBG.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What, the heck, is wrong with these people? Seriously, what's wrong with them? That they take anything that's straight as some sort of attack on them personally. Are they THAT insecure about themselves that they everything opposite of themselves as judgement?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Wow, I was under the opinion that Frank Oz was a pretty open minded guy (reinforced by the "think what you want" reply). You have to wonder if, at some point, this movement is going to turn people who were previously sympathetic away from them because they are being so unnecessarily demanding and, frankly, kind of pathetic. "Your creation will be what I want it to be or you're a disgusting person!!!1!"

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Oh, I think the far-left turned on the center-left a long time ago. That's why Trump won IMO.

The "conform or we'll shout you into oblivion" crowd is going to eat their own tail at some point. They'll slowly come to the conclusion that you can't be outraged at everything, all the time. It's a miserable way to live.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Still do not have a twitter account and shit like this gives me no reason to join.

"wrongly conflating romantic orientation with sexual orientation"... What does that even mean? If you have romantic feelings, doesn't that mean you also want the other?

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
How dare you insult one of these!

agenderadj. : a person with no (or very little) connection to the traditional system of gender, no personal alignment with the concepts of either man or woman, and/or someone who sees themselves as existing without gender. Sometimes called gender neutrois, gender neutral, or genderless.

androgyny/ous /“an-jrah-jun-ee”; “an-jrah-jun-uss”/ – adj. : 1 a gender expression that has elements of both masculinity and femininity; 2occasionally used in place of “intersex” to describe a person with both female and male anatomy.

androsexual / androphilicadj. : being primarily sexually, romantically and/or emotionally attracted to some men, males, and/or masculinity.

aromanticadj. : experiencing little or no romantic attraction to others and/or has a lack of interest in romantic relationships/behavior. Aromanticism exists on a continuum from people who experience no romantic attraction or have any desire for romantic activities, to those who experience low levels, or romantic attraction only under specific conditions, and many of these different places on the continuum have their own identity labels (see demiromantic). Sometimes abbreviated to “aro” (pronounced like “arrow”).

asexualadj. : experiencing little or no sexual attraction to others and/or a lack of interest in sexual relationships/behavior. Asexuality exists on a continuum from people who experience no sexual attraction or have any desire for sex, to those who experience low levels, or sexual attraction only under specific conditions, and many of these different places on the continuum have their own identity labels (see demisexual). Sometimes abbreviated to “ace.”

bigenderadj. : a person who fluctuates between traditionally “woman” and “man” gender-based behavior and identities, identifying with both genders (and sometimes a third gender).

bicuriousadj. : a curiosity about having attraction to people of the same gender/sex (similar to questioning).

bisexualadj. : 1 a person who is emotionally, physically, and/or sexually attracted to males/men and females/women. 2 a person who is emotionally, physically, and/or sexually attracted to people of their gender and another gender . This attraction does not have to be equally split or indicate a level of interest that is the same across the genders or sexes an individual may be attracted to.

butchnoun & adj. a person who identifies themselves as masculine, whether it be physically, mentally or emotionally. ‘Butch’ is sometimes used as a derogatory term for lesbians, but is also be claimed as an affirmative identity label.

cisgender /“siss-jendur”/ – adj. : a person whose gender identity and biological sex assigned at birth align (e.g., man and assigned male at birth). A simple way to think about it is if a person is not transgender, they are cisgender. The word cisgender can also be shortened to “cis.”

cissexismnoun : behavior that grants preferential treatment to cisgender people, reinforces the idea that being cisgender is somehow better or more “right” than being transgender, and/or makes other genders invisible.

closetedadj. : an individual who is not open to themselves or others about their (queer) sexuality or gender identity. This may be by choice and/or for other reasons such as fear for one’s safety, peer or family rejection or disapproval and/or loss of housing, job, etc. Also known as being “in the closet.” When someone chooses to break this silence they “come out” of the closet. (See coming out)

cross-dressernoun : someone who wears clothes of another gender/sex.

demiromanticadj. : little or no capacity to experience romantic attraction until a strong sexual or emotional connection is formed with another individual, often within a sexual relationship.

demisexualadj. : little or no capacity to experience sexual attraction until a strong romantic or emotional connection is formed with another individual, often within a romantic relationship.

down lowadj. : typically referring to men who identify as straight but who secretly have sex with men. Down low (or DL) originated in, and is most commonly used by communities of color.

dykenoun : referring to a masculine presenting lesbian. While often used derogatorily, it can is adopted affirmatively by many lesbians (both more masculine and more feminine presenting lesbians not necessarily masculine ones) as a positive self-identity term.

feminine-of-center; masculine-of-centeradj. : a word that indicates a range of terms of gender identity and gender presentation for folks who present, understand themselves, and/or relate to others in a more feminine/masculine way, but don’t necessarily identify as women/men. Feminine-of-center individuals may also identify as femme, submissive, transfeminine, etc.; masculine-of-center individuals may also often identify as butch, stud, aggressive, boi, transmasculine, etc.

feminine-presenting; masculine-presentingadj. : a way to describe someone who expresses gender in a more feminine/masculine way. Often confused with feminine-of-center/masculine-of-center, which generally include a focus on identity as well as expression.

fluid(ity)adj. : generally with another term attached, like gender-fluid or fluid-sexuality, fluid(ity) describes an identity that may change or shift over time between or within the mix of the options available (e.g., man and woman, bi and straight).

FtM / F2M; MtF / M2Fabbreviation : female-to-male transgender or transsexual person; male-to-female transgender or transsexual person.

gayadj. : : : 1 individuals who are primarily emotionally, physically, and/or sexually attracted to members of the same sex and/or gender. More commonly used when referring to men who are attracted to other men, but can be applied to women as well. 2 An umbrella term used to refer to the queer community as a whole, or as an individual identity label for anyone who does not identify as heterosexual.

gender fluidadj. : : gender fluid is a gender identity best described as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A person who is gender fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more man some days, and more woman other days.

gender neutroisadj. : see agender.

gender non-conformingadj. : 1 a gender expression descriptor that indicates a non-traditional gender presentation (masculine woman or feminine man) 2 a gender identity label that indicates a person who identifies outside of the gender binary. Often abbreviated as “GNC.”

gender normative / gender straightadj. : someone whose gender presentation, whether by nature or by choice, aligns with society’s gender-based expectations.

genderqueeradj. : a gender identity label often used by people who do not identify with the binary of man/woman; or as an umbrella term for many gender non-conforming or non-binary identities (e.g., agender, bigender, genderfluid).

gender variantadj. : someone who either by nature or by choice does not conform to gender-based expectations of society (e.g. transgender, transsexual, intersex, gender-queer, cross-dresser, etc).

gynesexual / gynephilic /“guy-nuh-seks-shu-uhl”/ – adj. : being primarily sexually, romantically and/or emotionally attracted to some woman, females, and/or femininity.

hermaphroditenoun : an outdated medical term previously used to refer to someone who was born with some combination of typically-male and typically-female sex characteristics. It’s considered stigmatizing and inaccurate. See intersex.

heterosexualadj. : a person primarily emotionally, physically, and/or sexually attracted to members of the opposite sex. Also known as straight.

homosexualadj. & noun : a person primarily emotionally, physically, and/or sexually attracted to members of the same sex/gender. This [medical] term is considered stigmatizing (particularly as a noun) due to its history as a category of mental illness, and is discouraged for common use (use gay or lesbian instead).

intersexadj. : term for a combination of chromosomes, gonads, hormones, internal sex organs, and genitals that differs from the two expected patterns of male or female. Formerly known as hermaphrodite (or hermaphroditic), but these terms are now outdated and derogatory.

lesbiannoun & adj. women who have the capacity to be attracted romantically, erotically, and/or emotionally to some other women.

lipstick lesbiannoun : Usually refers to a lesbian with a feminine gender expression. Can be used in a positive or a derogatory way. Is sometimes also used to refer to a lesbian who is assumed to be (or passes for) straight.

metrosexualadj. : a man with a strong aesthetic sense who spends more time, energy, or money on his appearance and grooming than is considered gender normative.

MSM / WSWabbreviations : men who have sex with men or women who have sex with women, to distinguish sexual behaviors from sexual identities: because a man is straight, it doesn’t mean he’s not having sex with men. Often used in the field of HIV/Aids education, prevention, and treatment.

pansexualadj. : a person who experiences sexual, romantic, physical, and/or spiritual attraction for members of all gender identities/expressions. Often shortened to “pan.”

passingadj. & verb : 1 trans* people being accepted as, or able to “pass for,” a member of their self-identified gender identity (regardless of sex assigned at birth) without being identified as trans*. 2 An LGB/queer individual who is believed to be or perceived as straight.

queeradj. : used as an umbrella term to describe individuals who don’t identify as straight. Also used to describe people who have a non-normative gender identity, or as a political affiliation. Due to its historical use as a derogatory term, it is not embraced or used by all members of the LGBTQ community. The term “queer” can often be use interchangeably with LGBTQ (e.g., “queer folks” instead of “LGBTQ folks”).

questioningverb, adj. an individual who or time when someone is unsure about or exploring their own sexual orientation or gender identity.

same gender loving (SGL)adj. : sometimes used by some members of the African-American or Black community to express an non-straight sexual orientation without relying on terms and symbols of European descent.

skoliosexualadj. : being primarily sexually, romantically and/or emotionally attracted to some genderqueer, transgender, transsexual, and/or non-binary people.

stealthadj. : a trans person who is not “out” as trans, and is perceived by others as cisgender.

third gender noun : for a person who does not identify with either man or woman, but identifies with another gender. This gender category is used by societies that recognise three or more genders, both contemporary and historic, and is also a conceptual term meaning different things to different people who use it, as a way to move beyond the gender binary.

trans*adj. : An umbrella term covering a range of identities that transgress socially defined gender norms. Trans with an asterisk is often used in written forms (not spoken) to indicate that you are referring to the larger group nature of the term, and specifically including non-binary identities, as well as transgender men (transmen) and transgender women (trans women).

transgenderadj. : A person who lives as a member of a gender other than that assigned at birth based on anatomical sex.

transsexualnoun and adj. a person who identifies psychologically as a gender/sex other than the one to which they were assigned at birth. Transsexuals often wish to transform their bodies hormonally and surgically to match their inner sense of gender/sex.

ze / zir / “zee”, “zerr” or “zeer”/ – alternate pronouns that are gender neutral and preferred by some trans* people. They replace “he” and “she” and “his” and “hers” respectively. Alternatively some people who are not comfortable/do not embrace he/she use the plural pronoun “they/their” as a gender neutral singular pronoun.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You have to wonder if, at some point, this movement is going to turn people who were previously sympathetic away from them because they are being so unnecessarily demanding and, frankly, kind of pathetic.
I doubt it. I mean, maybe they'll lose the support of some people, but as long as the entirety of the media we all watch is predominantly operated by the left who is behind AGGRESSIVELY pushing the gay agenda to begin with, that mental community will be just fine. Heaven forbid anyone be seen as a bigot. 🙄

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I doubt it. I mean, maybe they'll lose the support of some people, but as long as the entirety of the media we all watch is predominantly operated by the left who is behind AGGRESSIVELY pushing the gay agenda to begin with, that mental community will be just fine. Heaven forbid anyone be seen as a bigot. 🙄
Yeah, maybe. I keep making the (often erroneous) assumption that people have the capacity to think independently. So many have been indoctrinated away from that...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
People have been indoctrinated away from speaking up for their own best interests. We've been brainwashed to care about others feelings over our own. What's worse is those people are in the minority.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
People have been indoctrinated away from speaking up for their own best interests. We've been brainwashed to care about others feelings over our own. What's worse is those people are in the minority.
The irony is that the Constitution protects the minority better even than the majority. However, I still think these kind of outbursts are eventually going to alienate the majority to the point where people who have come out of the woodwork thanks to common empathy (with the help of some indoctrination of the public), and cause themselves to be re-marginalized. If they acted with even a modicum of restraint and decency, the common folk are very very tolerant and accepting. You push people into a corner, they turn and fight.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I feel like societal opinion will mirror its opinion of the black community. Due to behavior of the disproportionate criminal element among them, they will always be looked at with a side eye. Fortunately for :rainbow:s, they don't always have an outward marker. But similarly, when black folks act as the rest of the civilized populace, everyone is very excepting.