Troop reinforcement...

pl31415

The Unwashed
Mar 29, 2012
Hi all! Pleased to join you!

For short introduction :
1/ I have been collecting StarWars figures for years ...but stopped because of their new clone war "manga anime" style i don't like much.
2/ I have been playing COH for years ...it made me more curious and instered in WW2 stuffs...

1+2 = I registered today as i just decided to start my WW2 action figures and vehicules collection!!

I spent all day browsing the internet, trying to find companies, brands, ranges, resellers. I'm a bit disapointed that it seems to me there is few...but perhaps i didn't found all yet??
Your help is welcome!

Actually i wonder if there is some webiste dedicated to this that would present all figures/vehicules ...like this one do for SW stuffs?

I found these interesting brands/ranges today...looks like there are the major one involved into this type of collection ??
> JSI Industries
> Forces of Valor - Bravo Team
> 21st Century Toys
> Blue Box (BBI) Elite Force
Is there any other i should check?
Do you have some advice? pro/cons ?

I though i would start with those two packs :
BRAVO TEAM 1:18 SCALE GERMAN FIGURE ASST #1 SET OF 6
ELITE FORCE 1:18 SCALE WW2 NORMANDY ASST. SET OF FOUR FIGURES
And one Sherman should be on my shelf very soon too!! This one looks great!

Also if you have any good reseller to recommend. I would appreciate a lot!
Knowing that i'm based in Europe, and that i often go to Hong Kong (i hope i could find some shop there!!Or even website to order from and save on freight charges). Any good US website would be great also.
And of course if any of you have some stuffs to sell..don't hesitate, as i can see that buy/sell/trade threads are private :(

Of course i will check this forum, looking for this kind of informations.

Thx.
I will follow this thread with great attention.

PS : sorry if my english sound weird sometimes...not my mother tongue.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
www.SSHQDB.com/18 will give you a broad overview of what's available in 1:18. I'm not certain of it's completeness, but it's pretty thorough.

You're getting into the hobby at a bad time. Bbi and 21st were the big WWII producers, and Bbi has turned to a couple of modern pieces a year while 21st Century is defunct and their spiritual successor has yet to release anything in the scale.

All the same, best of luck.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Your best bet is to pick stuff up off of sshq and here as they pop up for trade. There are deals to be had, but you are entering the hobby at an expensive time.

Welcome and good luck!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Welcome!

I echo what they said.. it's hard to find stuff, but you never know where you might find a deal. Check Europe's eBay.. I know there were some exclusives that only came out over there.

Yup. Exclusive 190D-9 and a Panzer IV mit Schurtzen.