TRU Sightings!

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Yeah, I saw that post in the hauls thread!

Thanks to Dan, I have several of them en route.

And thank you one again, Sir, for that awesome Christmas present!

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Hahahahahaha!!!!

Man, we should be home by May, and I am just counting down the days at this point.

I really feel bad for the guys coming out on this next rotation, because the Taliban is gonna have a really nasty summer in store for them.

Just keep them in your thoughts and prayers, because this place is gonna be "shoot out at the OK Corral" come June-July-August 2011.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
PoC AVs, *yawn*
I did discover, however, that if you use a tiny head (PoC Commando SE head, probably the PoC AV head, too.) that you can gas mask mod the AV helmet without cutting or gluing anything permanently, AND the visor will close easily.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Well, I think that PoC AV is pretty damn cool, and certainly worth buying a squad or so.

At least a fire-team, anyway?

Come on, admit it!!!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I see a couple of schmucks. ;)

I want to like the AV, it's just the deco and the tiny head that really kill it for me. Then again, i have 4 of them, and will probably buy them when i see them just because.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Get this, i just picked up 2 more AVs and a ST.

That brings me up to 7, 9 counting the one i sent you and the one i traded for a JV ( Boy, i regret that one). Awful lot of a figure i proclaim to not like all that much.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
PPPFFFT! You guys kill me. I can't escape from Destro. Doesn't matter what store now. they are all that is hanging from the pegs,...still. Going on two months now. I've given up the hunt. I'm 5 days clean now.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Target here had 11 Destro's until this Monday, when they restocked with a Wave 1/Wave 2 mixture.

Now it's whirlwind SE, W1 Duke, Dusty and Zartan.

I'm tempted with Dusty and Duke...but have bought my fair share of them at this point.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
True true. I dremeled the torso, vest, arms and back of the head down. He can at least shoulder the weapon now. Still working out how to get it so he can get into the prone.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I took a ride to Vermont today and hit the closest TRU to me there. I snagged a second Skdive and asked a lady working there is they had any more Joes. Her answer was teh standard 'I don't know, nor do I care, so I'll just tell you that's all we have so you'll go away.'