TRU Sightings!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The M1A2 is supposed to be there, too. Wouldn't surprise me if some stores blow it off in favor of the True Heroes line they already carry.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Was at a TRU today- no Elite Force. Lots of True Heroes. 1 Gung Ho/ Shadow Guard, multiple Shippy/ CC, Spirit/ SS, Blowtorch/ Croc (old and new), LJ/ Baroness & Lowlight/ NV. Older stuff still rings up at $7.99. New stuff rang up at 14.99 but was tagged 12.99 so they adjusted the price for me. I bought some SB/ IG sets.
No 3 packs but they had the new and old 50th vehicles.

Feb 3, 2013
In most of the TRU's I've been to all of the GI JOE figures are sold out.

I bought the BBi Elite Force M-1 Abrams yesterday at a TRU in Albuquerque. They were in the same section as the Chap Mei junk.

My TRU had two of the Shipwreck Cobra Commander pack, one Cock Master Pack and two Steel Brigade/Iron Grenadier packs. I left one Shipwreck pack and Cockmaster behind...

Which, of course, means that I have a Steel vs. Iron pack still unopened. I may keep but I may trade. I need Spirit and GH packs. PM me if interested in trading.

I also saw that humongous 1:16 remote control Abrams tank. No bbi stuff though, unfortunately.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Saw the skystriker set,,.man I want a couple of those sightline dukes,but it's just too much money!!

Saw these on sale. Got all excited,and tried to find the gimp from pulp fiction,and he was gone:(

Saw this too!! And there was a Ripley in space suit! But,it was out of my league price wise. I'll get my hands on that head eventually:D

If prolly shrink the fucking cat too!

Mar 14, 2013
The TRU in Salem, NH has the Elite Force Abrams tank, the single card M-113 and single carded sand rail. They Also had the 5 piece Marines set. The Abrams was priced at $45.00. All were sharing an end cap with Soldier Force items.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I saw a small playset for the new Jurasic Park movie. It looked like a re-issue of just the fence section from the old playset and this one came with a dinosaur.

If it is a re-issue, we know the size, but if it's not, I wonder how big it is.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yeah, that's the one.

But I looked it up since I asked the question and found out this one is all new and a bit smaller than the original. I'd still like to know how it looks with a 1:18th scale figure with it, I might be able to use it.