TRU The Force Unleashed Exclusive 5-Pack

garrison99

Star Wars Freak
Founder
Jul 23, 2011
A Galaxy Far Far Away
Picked the latest set up yesterday and I am pleasantely surprised by it. I really like the Starkiller, but the Sith Chick does nothing for me. Anyone else pick this up yet?

garrison99

Star Wars Freak
Founder
Jul 23, 2011
A Galaxy Far Far Away
The Force Unleashed 5 packs are shipping in the same case with Delta Squad. Just keep checking. At least you have a Kmart. The last Kmart in Houston closed in '02 or so. I just sucked it up and bought one off of the bay.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
I went to TRU Yesterday near me and they didn't not have them*sigh*. How are the troopers that come in the set?

garrison99

Star Wars Freak
Founder
Jul 23, 2011
A Galaxy Far Far Away
I went to TRU Yesterday near me and they didn't not have them*sigh*. How are the troopers that come in the set?

The Evo Trooper is cool, not much different than last years that I can tell. But the Naval Troopers make the set. I reaaaalllllllyyyyy like these guys. I might need to pick up a couple more off of the bay.

D00MTR0N

"The Enemy"
Sep 1, 2011
I wouldnt mind getting starkiller and the other sith but what they should have done was release an old republic pack,that would sell like crazy.

Homer

Μολών λαβέ
Sep 2, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
I bought the first two sets, loved them. This one does nothing for me though, which sucks because I love the games.

Wouldn't mind having that Starkiller though.

custer7thcav

Officer
Mar 15, 2011
Chicago IL suburbs
picked up the navy commando officer and trooper off of ebay.

also picked up a saga space trooper expanded universe to create a navy commando recon team for my wargames units.

I was going to grab a few more of the troopers, but for now think the recon team will suffice.

Attachments

• imperial navy commando team.jpg
    imperial navy commando team.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 7