USAF CCT

Sep 1, 2011
Nice work!

I'd recommend trying to shave down some of the joints so you can get some better figure posing. A little bit off goes a long way towards looking natural. Just don't shave too much off!
Thanks buddy!!! Shaving the joints is something I wanna try. I was also thinking of adding paint, or repainting

Mar 13, 2018
NSA I also would like to see how it's done. I jus grabbed 4 ultimate dukes and freaking guy can't hold a rifle with 2 hands thank god I only paid 5 bucks a piece. Looking through the posts it seems like obishinobi put up a tutorial but none of the pictures come up. Digler also said he would be doing a tutorial but he is prob busy with all he got going. Do you have any pics?? Or can you show obi s old ones please??

Mar 13, 2018
It's been a while.. I just remember slowly shaving down the joints until I got the poses I wanted. Used an exacto knife.
Yea I'm Gona have to wait and see on digler cuz I don't wana mangle this figures too bad. I shaved down the pecs a little and the bulky parts of the upper arms. But for the joints I'm Gona need to see how it's done. He's not bad now but I know he can be better