Westworld |OT| Doesn't look like anything to Me

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I've dialed into this a time or two now that we have better cable...but it has thus far failed to pull me in. I must be missing the scenes with all the sex and/or exposed boobs everyone keeps talking about.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Just finished up this season. I think I prefer watching weekly as opposed to binging. Dissecting with other viewers made the show much more enjoyable.

So, William. Has he been a host the entire time we've been watching the "man in black" version?

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
No he is not a host,

I think they wanted us to think that he was a host, & that because of a combination of his wife's death (his general unfeeling about life) & what he was doing to James Delos that he thought he might be a host. But the show does not hold the emotional story that it does IF he was a host.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Weekly is much better.. you get more enjoyment out of it I think.

I liked it overall. It started good, got REALLY shitting for 3-4 episodes, and then got REALLY good towards the end to balance it out as a net positive.

I'm curious where they'll go from here.. I guess next season isn't till like 2020 or something, which kinda sucks, but whatever.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No he is not a host,

I think they wanted us to think that he was a host, & that because of a combination of his wife's death (his general unfeeling about life) & what he was doing to James Delos that he thought he might be a host. But the show does not hold the emotional story that it does IF he was a host.
The way it played out was like Man In Black was in a similar situation as James Delos. That he himself was stuck in a loop. I think even the extra part explained it that way. I'll have to watch it again.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah.. I can see them rebuilding it pretty easy. We did kid photos there some years back, and I've been there a bunch of times. It was all basic wood buildings (old stuff, shock!) so I could see it popping back up pretty easy if they wanted to.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I don't know if I didn't enjoy it as much as the first season because it just wasn't as good, or there wasn't as much mystique knowing the shtick already, or because I binge watched instead of weekly. Probably D. All of the above.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What the heck, Cookie Monster?! I was taught that respect is earned. Not everyone deserves a piece. It may've even been you that taught me that some 30+ years ago. Now you're telling me to give it out freely to anyone?? I don't know if I can trust you any longer, Mr. Monster.