What are you drinking?

Mar 14, 2011
ive been dry for over a year. when i did though i love a good scotch on the rocks cut with a splash of water. martinis were always big with me too. vodka, dirty with a lemon twist. beer, christmas time was great lakes christmas ale. summer red stripe, corona or coors light. hockey nights, molson xxx.

loadedtomcat

Magnificent Bastard
Mar 18, 2011
First and foremost Guinness. I love Guinness in a way I can't explain; it's just always been there through some memorable times both good and bad.

I'm also a huge fan of Shiner Black and Shiner Bock. Every now and then I'll have me an Arrogant Bastard for kicks.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Eddie loves the pale ale. :D
Eddie don't drink...never has...not once...ever...no lie...

too much trouble in my family...

but if i did, i think i'd be one to try every kind there is...i love Root Beer, finding all the different brands to see which is the best and most unique...so far, i think Dads is my fave...but it has to be the kind with real sugar...none of that HFCS crap

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
give it time, Pepsi has been switching all their products to sugar based again. They just announced Sierra Mist and Mountain Dew Throwback are permanent products and no longer limited time.

could it be my time as hoarding the dew paid off? :) I usually buy like 25-30 12s whenever they come out to last until the next time they come out. I still have 18 12packs left.

Pepsi throwback is about to become permanent and I believe the Dr. Pepper throwback is going to become a perm too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
give it time, Pepsi has been switching all their products to sugar based again. They just announced Sierra Mist and Mountain Dew Throwback are permanent products and no longer limited time.

could it be my time as hoarding the dew paid off? :) I usually buy like 25-30 12s whenever they come out to last until the next time they come out. I still have 18 12packs left.

Pepsi throwback is about to become permanent and I believe the Dr. Pepper throwback is going to become a perm too.

We get them (Dr. Pepper) in glass bottles with Imperial Cane Sugar in 'em here in Texas. Fucking pop tops, none of that twist shit.

I also noticed Mello Yello in Wally World the other day. Might need to try that out again.

Speaking of root beers, i had some foul shit from Big Lots a while back. My god, overpoweringly sweet. Think i tasted molasses, too.

I'd kill to be able to get sarsaparilla locally.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
We get them (Dr. Pepper) in glass bottles with Imperial Cane Sugar in 'em here in Texas. Fucking pop tops, none of that twist shit.

I also noticed Mello Yello in Wally World the other day. Might need to try that out again.

Speaking of root beers, i had some foul shit from Big Lots a while back. My god, overpoweringly sweet. Think i tasted molasses, too.

I'd kill to be able to get sarsaparilla locally.
what do you expect, you get that shit from the south. Us Americans are the only country that eat and drink shit with HFCS in it. No wonder we so fat and unhealthy.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
what do you expect, you get that shit from the south. Us Americans are the only country that eat and drink shit with HFCS in it. No wonder we so fat and unhealthy.

I think it's that were lazy, apathetic fleshbags glued to our tvs/computers/iPhones with no sense of the concepts of moderation or self-responsibility.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
not to mention that the corn lobby has so much power that they pushed that ooze through the FDA as a sugar substitute without anyone asking questions here. Yet other countries ain't so stupid.

Funny how the obesity problem in the U.S. is pretty much directly linked the rise of HFCS usage in products over the years. but GASP, the FDA won't look into that, no, they blame McDonalds and and TV and whatever else but not the shit that our bodies can't digest.

Just like now, all those energy drinks, the FDA and health officials are "wondering" if the ingredients may have long term effects on kids down the road but yet, they won't do any studies NOW, they are just going to let it happen and then 20 years from now probably say "wow, that Taurine may not have been a good idea afterall" or some shit.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Don't get me started on the Corn lobby and the goddamn racket they've got going with that pisswasser E85.