What ever Happened To The Alt Universe Section?

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Now, I have not posted very much recently, but, I was wondering. Where did the Alt Universe Fan Fic Section go? Can’t find it anywhere. Can anyone answer this? Thanks.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Interesting.. any clue on or about the dates you posted them? As far as I can tell nothing was deleted.. but I suppose it's in the realm of possibility that some things didn't make the server migration (was about a year and a half ago).

If you have any more detail (thread title name, content, etc) I can search the old database (maybe) to see if I can pull it up.

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Maybe at some point in 2014/15? One of the two titles was “Flygirl: Adventures of A Human Pet”. I think that was the title, or maybe a variation. I might have mentioned it and or one more on the Vortious Customs Thread I used to post on alot. Just searched through my comments on the Vortuois Thread. My first reference to brainstorming the Flygirl story came in a comment I made in the thread in July of 2014. I could have actually written it between July 2014 and late 2015.

Last edited: