What have you guys been listening to?

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Music wise.

CD's- Iron Maiden's "Death on the Road I and II", The Doors "Greatest Hits", and for some reason, CCR. A lot of CCR.

On the iPod. Bon Jovi (Go ahead, call me gay), Dokken, Trivium's Shogun album, old Metallica, Warrant, and some WASP.

What about you guys?

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
WV / DC
You're gay...

On that note, I've been jamming to Foo Fighters, Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble, The Civil Wars, Swell Season, Jason Mraz, Bruno Mars, Adele, B.o.B., and the Top 100 hits of the 90's.

Been listening to a lot of 90's music as well for some reason.

I also listen to alot of audio books given my commute, so I'm on my third go round of the Dresden files getting ready to start Turn Coat.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm usually listening to a mix on the computer, and it goes back to the 1920s in content. Blur has been getting a lot of attention lately, too.

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
Music wise.

CD's- Iron Maiden's "Death on the Road I and II", The Doors "Greatest Hits", and for some reason, CCR. A lot of CCR.

On the iPod. Bon Jovi (Go ahead, call me gay), Dokken, Trivium's Shogun album, old Metallica, Warrant, and some WASP.

What about you guys?
old classic bon jovi's first 2 albums are classic. anyone that is younger than me will think different.

there is nothing wrong with ccr or fogerty.

classic wasp is cool, not the new wasp, i don't know if i can get down with a christian blackie lawless, kind'a makes no sense, like why eddies wife stays with him when he has a thing for major blood?? confusing..

but, for saying that you been listening to warrent, well, i can't comment on that without ridiculing, but saying the word iron maiden fixes that i guess, haha..

Last edited:

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
ok, i been listening to judas priest's rocka rolla, first priest album. it's the euro version so it has deep freeze and them seperated, plus has the bottle cap on the cover unlike the us release.
before that was anthrax's worship music and judas priest's brittish steel, and maybe exodus's exhibit B? i'm not sure.

pretty much for the past 2 or 3 weeks it's been brittish steel and rocka rolla.

BL4CK5H33P

99 probs - don't be #100
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas City, Missouri (misery)
I'm usually a metal guy, but when my tastes run away, I find myself gravitating to hardcore gangsta rap - my favorite is TECH N9NE (he's from my hometown KC, MO & is the #1 independent rap artist worldwide)

Here is one from 2002 (I think) - he is sooooo fast & his lyrics are SIIIICK!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_UGb7v44Ns

And here is one he did w/ H.E.D. P.E. & Kottonmouth Kings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR2yu0-TffM

I DO NOT condone the use of drugs or the lifestyle depicted herein - I do like the music tho --- :)

Last edited:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Tech is the Shit!

Been a huge fan of his since 2001. I've seen him live over a dozen times. He's one of the few rappers left that's actually real... he raps and reps his real true life. The only other rappers who still do that is Eminem and DMX

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Howisit?...I bought a best of one last year...took me back a bit listening to it...good times...

I'm only a couple of tracks in (bouncing between it and Neal Boortz) and it's definitely Garbage.

I dunno if it's self-titled or Version 2.0 level, but it's not terrible so far.