What's everybody up to?

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Paul? I'm James from down on Colony Drive bro. Just asked another admin about trying to track ya down man lol. Happy New Year and shit! ��
Same to you! Our little group here is a little eccentric at times, but mostly good, and a few vets as well. Check out the customs forums.. we got a ton of talents people here as well. Glad you made it!

Look at NSA, recruiting on the streets! That's so analog ;)

Welcome to the no-BS-zone, SoCal!
Haha.. I needed someway to get to 13 members! Cheaper than Google Advertising :drum:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Look at NSA, recruiting on the streets! That's so analog ;)
Especially amusing considering he just made this post. :D

Again, I'm happy we have this place, even if there are only 12 of us. It's just another option for people to go and hang out. If they don't like it, they don't have to stay. Which is why I'm glad we don't have to try and recruit people to come here.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Lost my key&key fob to my truck! Had to leave it unlocked with the window 1/4 down in a parking lot!! Idk where I dropped it,but I looked for hours! I have no spare key for this one either! I'm going to have to call the dealership in the morning,and have a key cut from the VIN.

The only problem is I'm in Florida,and my title is in Alabama!! you need the title for the dealership to cut you a key. If the dealership here won't help me I'm going to send my wife to the one in Mobile,have a key cut,and have her drive it to me. Thank god I didn't hit lock on my fob!! it arms the theft deterrent,and I'd need to get past that to start it even if I did have a replacement key. This sucks!!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
The bank already has a copy of your key.

Idk,that's what the dealership told me when I tried to get a key for a truck I bought without keys a couple years ago. I ended up swapping steering columns,and relearning that ignition to the truck's VSS,and got it started that way till I received the title in the mail,then I got the key made,and reinstalled the original column.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Welp,..the dealer here gave me some crap that they didn't have the car code for such an old truck(2001),which I knew was bullshit,because my dealer in Mobile cut me a key for my old 1992 from the VIN 8years ago! So,I called my dealership in Mobile,and guess what? They have it! I sent my wife up there,and he cut her a key off the VIN,and she mailed it to me.

meanwhile,I bought a truck almost identical to mine off of Craigslist today:trollface: it's an 2003 with the big boy engine!! and a 5speed! Very fun to drive! Had a blast driving it today!! got a sweet deal too! I'll retire my old truck now. she's been good,but once I get her back to Alabama she's going in the garage. finally got myself the Christmas present I wanted!! Gotta get tail lights,and a factory grille from the junkyard for my new truck,it was owned by a guy in his early 20's..it has those crappy euro lights,and an ugly ass grille.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Can someone tell me the name of the guy who offers resin castings of various "movie people" heads? His got Ghostbusters, Arnold Schwarseneger...I think the majority of them were shrunken from larger sized figures.

And no, it's not Glassman.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
It was that faggot AngryNomad that had the shitty distorted hydro shrank heads you're looking for.:trollface: he quit casting/closed his store. His pissed off customers ran him outta business I reckon? I hope he reads this too:trollface: you hear that bitch boy? can't block me here,cause I hurt your feeling,and answer your PM's from all your pissed customers! sick of them begging me to redo your work!:trollface:

With that said,Taco Bell in Destin is amazing! It's unlike any taco bell anywhere else! Never thought I'd say Amazing and Taco Bell together ever!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Sitting here wanting to build a LEGO airship, but unsure if I want to Brick Link a hull or just shell out for a ship set and then modify it.

Guess I'll just buy the crew and blow off actually doing the ship. :trollface:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
It was that faggot AngryNomad that had the shitty distorted hydro shrank heads you're looking for.:trollface: he quit casting/closed his store. His pissed off customers ran him outta business I reckon? I hope he reads this too:trollface: you hear that bitch boy? can't block me here,cause I hurt your feeling,and answer your PM's from all your pissed customers! sick of them begging me to redo your work!:trollface:

With that said,Taco Bell in Destin is amazing! It's unlike any taco bell anywhere else! Never thought I'd say Amazing and Taco Bell together ever!
Well dam. How was he pissing people off? I ordered from him awhile back and everything went great. There were a few heads I wanted to order from him that no one else carries, guess I should have done that sooner. :(

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Never ordered from him myself, but as the stories goes, he lost orders, it took years to get some orders (sometimes incomplete) & little to no communication when people inquired about the status of orders.

There were quite of few comments back at Hisstank, so I went with Jessi instead.:trollface: (Seriously Jessi had a few of the same issues but I got what I ordered from him, so he's OK with me.)

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I used to think that it was impossible to fall behind like these castors do,but it becomes tedious,and gets old fast. My biggest issue is I'm too anal. Shit that others would be ok with will drive me crazy. Example is I've redone the same hat like 5 times! you get frustrated after a while,set it aside for a few weeks,then try again.

Doing how many people bought dudes half assed pitty poking casts makes me think when I did sell shit I charged way too little!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
You're not helping anyone here DSB!:trollface: next time I list shrinks on eBay I'm totally going ass rape mode now! Anyone that pays $12-$18 for a head needs their head examined! Seeing that there's people that miss the fuckin makes me wanna pass out the long stroke myself!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Would anyone happen to have the Chap Mei rocket hauler and be able to give me some measurements of the cab? Mainly how wide the base is.
I think my kid has one, I can look for it when I get home.

It was the one with the spring loaded rocket launched on back. I think I've seen a couple variations over the years.

Rider

Au Soleil !
Jul 30, 2015
Marseille
cobra.4umer.com
3 in the morning ...
Fourth Time the baby throw up on me (and everywhere he can ...)
Before next wave since I have to stay up next to him I may Check what 's on FaceBook and have a look at Jessica Nigri best part and chat with contraband a bit since it is a long Time since we spoke (too much Work ... Not enough Time for customs blablabla ....)
And as every other week the man must have been banned from FB ...

Damn ...

So much for the Big tits custom news ... ^^

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
That's not saying a lot, but we did win more in the playoffs than the Cowgirls
Technically true, but they had a bye.

[rant - not directed at garrison]

It used to piss me off to no end when Peyton would get shit for losing in the divisional round, and everyone would talk about his poor playoff record. They all completely ignored the fact that he led his team to a bye every-fucking-year and completely skipped the "easy" round of the playoffs. If only he'd played shittier during the regular seasons, he could have padded his post-season stats against some 6-seeds. :whatever:

[/rant]