What's everybody up to?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Thanks, fellas. No, no props for me. I did think too late that I should've gone to a craft store and bought a dog bone cookie cutter and made some cookies that I could eat. My bro in law said that he would've happily dressed as Scoob.

There was a TON of snacks there so I made an effort - for the accuracy of course 😁- to constantly be munching.

But yeah, the fantasy come to life. When my wife made an advance as herself, I told her that I wasn't interested in sex with her anymore. I only want Velma. 😈

About a month ago my wife and I were talking to our gaming Clan leader on the X-Box, and he seemed a little depressed. I had mentioned that I had bought a Legacy AT-AT for our toy theater, and he said he wished he could have one, bought they sell for so much, and his wife would kill him if he spent that kinda money on one since they just bought a house, and had a new baby.

So I went hunting on Ebay and found a working one missing parts for $35. We purchased it, and I sent everyone in our Clan a message on the X-Box and PS4 about it. They sent in donations, and I was able to buy the missing parts. I cleaned it and full restored it to factory new. it took about a month to get all the parts for it. We sent it off to him, and he got it two days ago. We told him we were sending him a rare action figure we came upon.

It blew him away and surprised the Hell out of him. He said it made his day and really cheered him up. Mission accomplished !!.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
What? What was their reasoning for that?
The 2 friends that she asked if she could tag along with said yes, but apparently they go with a group and that group voted her out. Bitches being bitches.

So now we are scrambling to cook a fun, themed dinner, pick out an adult scary movie that isn't to gory for a kid (A Quiet Place) and get a fire going for smores on the patio.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wish they'd change it so Halloween was always on a Saturday or something.
YES! That and maybe to the first Saturday of the month. Kids having to wear coats in the northern states every year sucks nuts.

We decked out the porch with red, yellow and orange lights. Butt loads of pumpkins and spooky music and passed out candy. I went for a bike ride around the sub to check the other houses and hear all the screaming kids. Only time of year I appreciate that sound. Also love the sounds of crunching leaves under foot.

And can we all take a few minutes to appreciate just how truly awesome the 80s were?

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
So after trick or treating.. (and drinking on my part).. we got home and of course the kid is wired so I'm thinking of something to watch.. and I remember watching a Garfield Halloween special when I was a kid.. one Google search (and $2.99) later.. I'm watching it with my boy..

Holy nostalgia batman.

He got scared at the same parts I got scared at.. 33 years ago! Ultimately he liked it.. I mean, who doesn't like Garfield.

Also.. fuck nermal.

Halloween.jpg

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Halloween was mostly saved and I got to wear my gay ass Soundwave hoodie, so 👍.

The other kids’ Halloween was spread across 3 events and 3 costumes starting last weekend.

F5BD3770-78F0-4951-B0E2-B3826DDEE00D.jpeg E3BA1C97-568E-42A6-B263-5B04FB4BB866.jpeg A83B4A05-5D16-4543-A61C-9B8FFDBD76DC.jpeg

Andy Reid (Dexter) and his sister both passed last Christmas season, so the remaining brother paid tribute to them with his final costume:

ADE18946-9081-46F3-8C34-9A1E4D5F7FA7.jpeg

Yes, I've married an insane woman, but it's fun and she can't ever give me crap about toys.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Halloween was almost a wash here as it was raining for most of the day....probably the only time I can remember that ever happening! My wife took our kids to some sort of "event" like trunk or treat, they seemed fine with that. Then we went to a friends house to hang out, get some food, etc. We usually TrT in their neighborhood. That would have been fine except all the kids there were going completely ape-shit crazy. Some were as young as 1 y.o. on up to 10 or 11. Just running around, screaming, throwing stuff, hitting each other with pool noodles (inside!) So with all that, the adults could barely hear each other. Then my wife and I were sort of cornered by this older couple that were invited, they pretty well talked our ears off, and they are both either German or Dutch, so it's difficult to understand them and THAT was exacerbated with the kids going nuts. I hadn't had anything to eat all day and that's all I wanted to do, but I had to fully concentrate on what this couple were saying that I couldn't eat. After about an hour and a half everyone left but us, so I was finally able to get my grub on.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
A little from column A, a little from column B..

It was fun though, I scared a couple of kids. When standing still by some bushes you really do blend in. And yeah, PUBG with the pan.. no one else got it though (losers). I still had fun though. I had to sneak my drinks in under the mask though.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
We used to have a reading hour in junior high. I read soooooo many Garfield books. Heathcliff too. Everyone else is reading real books and I'm over there reading comic strip books and Batman: Year One and TMNT comics. 😁

Mix a little seaweed in that thing and you could be a s-s-s-s-swamp monster!!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I know right? They make a white one, that when paired with a mask makes a perfect Yeti.

If this world wasn't so freaked out, I'd have taken along one of my airsoft guns.. but I'd probably get shot (cops wouldn't know I'm white under there). It wasn't nearly as hot as I thought it would be either, which was nice. I had gloves and facepaint too.. but forgot them at home as the wife was rushing me out the door.. oh well, next year.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I am addicted to Marvel Puzzle Quest like it was heroin. Several years late to the party, it's now Day 13, and I'm clearly in it's clutches. In an attempt to prove it can be done, I have not spent a red cent on in-app purchases, but I can't stop trying to amass more characters. I don't post, I don't watch tv... I only stop for scant hours of sleep so that my characters can regenerate. It's capital-E evil.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ha! I was like that with Family Guy: Quest For Stuff for a while. They created all kinds of pop culture related content. I told myself that if they didn't create BTTF content for the Oct 2015 celebration that I'd quit the game. Well, I quit the game. It was such a HUGE relief.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Phone apps are the ultimate evil since we have them with us all the time. I play a stupid game called Clash Royale.. one of my kids made me start to play with him and now I'm on it all the time. I need to just delete it. I haven't spent money either.. but the time wasted.. oy.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Somewhere she's on a bulldog forum posting the same thing but with pictures of toys. :troll:
Haha so true.. my wife doesn't put up with any of my toy shit, so I make sure not to put up with hers!

All things being equal (equal being I hate dogs of all creeds).. bulldogs are damn ugly dogs. Are the dogs nice & well-behaved at least?