What's everybody up to?

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
They come with human skulls!
If they are the same skulls that came with the Salvation set, I can't get too excited. They didn't seem to be in the same scale as the figures.

And I need to amend my prior comment, the set I got was from "Genisys" not "Salvation", but you probably knew that.

Last edited:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Been getting mail hauls that aren’t toys!!

These are timing chain,sprockets,and tensioner for a General Motors 2.2L engine. waiting on my piston rings,connecting rod&crank bearings...

eBay for toys sucks,because almost everything is double retail. It’s awesome for car parts,because everything is 1/3 or less retail! that chain alone is a little over $100 anywhere else for genuine GM parts...$20 shipped on eBay! patience is the key like always. Rarely get deals like that with gijoes!

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
It would have to be Goog to have that many users. Eh, I use 2-factor on everything these days, and my google account is only used for the play store on my android, nothing important anymore. Divesting myself from their ecosystem last year aside from my android is one of the best things I ever did.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I can't find the "WTB" thread (did we have one?) but it's not like anyone would see it anyway....so....I'd like to ask that if anyone sees a K2SO figure to pick it up for me? I'd like at least 5 and presently have two. Wal-Mart was blowing them out at like $4 but stock was limited so they may be gone. Either way, if you see one, pick it up for ole Bob?
You can lavish me with your undying praise and gratitude now.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I can’t imagine the follow through it takes to keep the house clean with dogs in the house. I had a blue heeler,and she was very destructive,...I guess it depends on the animal?

As everyone knows I’m more of a cat person,but not a conventional cat person,..they’re work animals to me...the ol country yard cats for vermin control...yard cats doing yard cat shit..

Before I had them I had a terrible roof rat/Norway Rat problem in my shop,and my vehicles..I could park my truck over night,jump in it the next day,and the headlights didn’t work..rats chewed through the harness!! Finally a neighbor said “you need to get you some cats for your land” ever since that I don’t have squirrels trying to get in my roof! don’t have rats chewing my trucks up,..or infesting my shop.

Oh! And it’s quiet at night now! I used to have a serious flying squirrels infestation in all my trees! I mean serous! Little bastards chirp all night! constantly,dozens of them,all damn night! gone! they where wiped out within a year.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I can’t imagine the follow through it takes to keep the house clean with dogs in the house. I had a blue heeler,and she was very destructive,...I guess it depends on the animal?

As everyone knows I’m more of a cat person,but not a conventional cat person,..they’re work animals to me...the ol country yard cats for vermin control...yard cats doing yard cat shit..

Before I had them I had a terrible roof rat/Norway Rat problem in my shop,and my vehicles..I could park my truck over night,jump in it the next day,and the headlights didn’t work..rats chewed through the harness!! Finally a neighbor said “you need to get you some cats for your land” ever since that I don’t have squirrels trying to get in my roof! don’t have rats chewing my trucks up,..or infesting my shop.

Oh! And it’s quiet at night now! I used to have a serious flying squirrels infestation in all my trees! I mean serous! Little bastards chirp all night! constantly,dozens of them,all damn night! gone! they where wiped out within a year.
Cats rule.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
We have both styles. Two cats strictly outdoors (who sleep in the garage) for pest control and general merriment, and three strictly indoors for lap-warmers while watching tv and such. The outdoor cats were strays, and they're not really comfortable indoors anyway, as they're quite used to outdoor life. The two groups don't mix.

Fortunately, all five of them are really affectionate and great with the kids, no crazy hissing whackjob cats.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
God those pictures posted huge. And no, this is to fill the void of someone wanting another kid.
Heh. No, I meant that a dog is basically a kid with only slightly less work and cost.

And it sounds like either your cat needs a different food or has some kind of IBS. Far enough up track in the intestines and it'll cause vomiting along with sometimes softer poos. OR, is it a longhair cat? They barf up hairballs WAY more frequently than shorter hair cats.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Heh. No, I meant that a dog is basically a kid with only slightly less work and cost.

And it sounds like either your cat needs a different food or has some kind of IBS. Far enough up track in the intestines and it'll cause vomiting along with sometimes softer poos. OR, is it a longhair cat? They barf up hairballs WAY more frequently than shorter hair cats.
It's 18yrs old and refuses to die. Was an only child when the wife got her and has outlived 2 dogs and another cat. Does not puke hairballs and most of the time it's just from eating too fast since most of the food is whole.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Unfortunately,we have indoor cats as well,...not my choice I assure you. Idk if y’all remember Scythe? My orange Manx? he was the Original kittah,and he was poisoned by a neighbor that later dropped dead in his driveway of a massive heart attack..hate it for him :trollface:,..before he died he fathered a white tabby with blue eyes named Ghost.

Well,he impregnated a female we named Charlie,and before those kittens where born he also was also killed. Found him shot dead on the edge of my property...in that litter was another blue eyed tabby male we call Ghost Jr or Baby Ghost...was supposed to be my next outdoor male..was,..my youngest son started bonding with him,and he started following him to his buss stop,.so,..$200 I’m vet bills later he’s now an indoor cat,and my youngest’s shadow.

Dropship,...

I didn’t buy them,cause I saw KT’s post,..unless you’re serious about as many as you can carry? I’m positive I can find even more.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
It’s Alabama,...pretty much self explanatory...I live here for the quiet(most of the time),weather,and salt water. Not the toothless fat people who lack genetic diversity...there’s good people here too! unfortunately the less desirable people seem to reproduce at an alarming rate as of late.