What's everybody up to?

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Sick AF! Been progressively getting worse for the last few days to the point of being bed ridden. Lost my voice too...night sweats,..waking up can’t breathe so congested...haven’t been sick in years not counting my “normal problems” most of us get when we get old,and didn’t take care of ourselves.

I’m basically retired now,..or if I was a TV show cancelled! Hopefully it’s just a hiatus as my grandmother used to say....wasn’t financially ready after the beat down I took 4 years ago,..hopefully when I’m healthy again I can flip a few cars,build up enough revenue to start over,and be ballin again!! this time I won’t share as much with the female either! the last one started off low maintenance,and became a dependent like my kids. I make this one work her Walgreens job...she’s got a lazy streak. Missed lots of days..btw,thanks McFarlane for selling your last two waves of TWD figures there!! got a constable Rick,and a 18year younger then my last model with way lower mileage(I put it on her tho),and very few known defects(all woman have some kind of issue,..you’d be fucked up too if you where born without a cock.)

Oh! And I’m never gonna marry her,have little bastards with her,and let y’all pay for it! That’s the 1/8th black in me! I’m entitled says the one-drop rule!!

#winning # tigerblood #noaidstho

Last edited:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
4 months. Already kennel trained and potty trained, so all of the good puppy parts with the hard work already done. Just have the puppy chewing as a negative.
I used to think dogs where only partially trainable,but I’ve seen a couple dogs recently that are amazingly well trained,obedient,and just loving little dander balls!!

I’ve also seen dog regression. My new neighbor is the handler that sniffs your vehicles at the gate of one of the bases around here...his old dog is retired,and now lives at his house. Over the last few years the dog has started barking a lot,and just being a normal German Shepherd...only dog I respect tho,..he’s a veteran!! he’s got a new one now,but it stays on base. He gets him when he leaves in a few years. I guess the dogs don’t go to other people,....their work stuff is apparently tied to one handler? Idk. He said I’ll get to meet this one in a few years.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I used to think dogs where only partially trainable,but I’ve seen a couple dogs recently that are amazingly well trained,obedient,and just loving little dander balls!!

I’ve also seen dog regression. My new neighbor is the handler that sniffs your vehicles at the gate of one of the bases around here...his old dog is retired,and now lives at his house. Over the last few years the dog has started barking a lot,and just being a normal German Shepherd...only dog I respect tho,..he’s a veteran!! he’s got a new one now,but it stays on base. He gets him when he leaves in a few years. I guess the dogs don’t go to other people,....their work stuff is apparently tied to one handler? Idk. He said I’ll get to meet this one in a few years.

We had a Doberman when I grew up that was incredibly smart and well trained (back before the breed was destroyed into hyper yapping dogs. I’ll never forget being 6yrs old, having to get dressed up to go to the mansion in the evening and then having to go thru the bloodline book to pick a name. My parents settled on Darling Mist Von Warlock (Misty). Her momma was one of the dogs on Magnum PI. Best damn dog I will ever have had the pleasure to live with. She protected me during all my adventures in the woods of Seattle.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I’m guessing Eddie is wearing a kilt,and Drop is wearing the white wife beater? I actually have met Dropship,and that’s kinda how he looked...I remember him being tall AF,and some tooth necklace. I was in my i hate life,so I’m gonna look like I’m homeless stage,lol.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
As for whats up.. whew.. been a whirlwind week..

Went to Vegas on Sunday through Tuesday for our 2nd wedding anniversary.. wife dragged me to the Magic Mike show.. so. many. penises! Actually, thankfully they were all covered, but lots of almost naked men. It was kind of funny, no way I'd have wanted to go alone, but it was entertaining I guess.

Spent most of the time relaxing, went to the strip for a bit and wandered around.. it was fun, but of course had to come back way too soon.. and of course picked up a cold there, so now I'm at work dying.. just in time for the Superb Owl!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
As for whats up.. whew.. been a whirlwind week..

Went to Vegas on Sunday through Tuesday for our 2nd wedding anniversary.. wife dragged me to the Magic Mike show.. so. many. penises! Actually, thankfully they were all covered, but lots of almost naked men. It was kind of funny, no way I'd have wanted to go alone, but it was entertaining I guess.

Spent most of the time relaxing, went to the strip for a bit and wandered around.. it was fun, but of course had to come back way too soon.. and of course picked up a cold there, so now I'm at work dying.. just in time for the Superb Owl!
Make sure to cough into your elbow while you type so none of us catch it... :troll:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I walked out last night to drop something into the mailbox, and right off the side of my porch was a deer chowing on greenage. Spooked him and he ran into the neighbors yard. I went over to watch him and saw that there were 6 other deer further back on the side of my house now staring at me. As I'm standing there watching them watch me, I smell a gas leak. My wife confirms the smell. Crap. It's nearly 4am and negative something ridiculous. Do I call and potentially get my gas shut off while it's Antarctica here or risk a splosion and crazy high gas bill but stay warm? :grumpy:

So I do the smart thing call and an hour later Consumers shows up. It's a chick.:panic: After an hour'ish it's determined that the valve leading to my pool heater is whats failing and causing the leak. Thankfully just shutting it off alleviates the issue.

But holy heck how long has it been leaking?? How much is that gas bill gonna be?! :crying:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
4am??? I've been meaning to ask: Do you ever sleep? You have the craziest middle of the work night post times sometimes.

And, yeah, that's probably gonna suck. If it makes you feel any better, I had a $500+ electric bill last month. Besides the never ending heat pump usage when it's been cold and 12 people in the house right now, my dad was using the heck out of his oxygen generator (all night, all month whether he needed it or not), and zoinks! Time to get some overtime to pay the bills.

I'm really hoping it goes down this month since he curbed it to just when he actually needs it, but the weather has still been pretty frigid, so who knows?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeppers. Myself, wife and kids is 6. My parents live in our built out basement apartment. My wife's mom, dad, niece and nephew are visiting from Peru (not Mexico :p). So that's 12, since Christmas Eve until the 13th of this month when they head back and then we will be all the way back down to the normal 8. At least it's a big house on a big plot of land, but it does tax our internet connection at times.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Honestly, that sounds crazy fun.

When I was in 4th grade our house burnt down (not to the ground). We had to go stay at my Grandma's house for that year. My aunt had just gotten divorced and was staying there too. So it was my grandma, an uncle, my mom and dad, me and 4 siblings, and my aunt and her two kids. Heh, 12. It was such a fun time. Well, at least for us kids.

Last edited:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, my kids have been having a lot of fun. I believe one night we had two more little friends stay over too, so yeah, all the kids had pals to themselves. Definitely keeps it lively.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Not sure some of those ever got out to you plebs.. it was all part of Paul Pratts idea to make the site a toy magazine.. he wanted fancy art commissioned so everything was very classy.. needless to say we got robbed and got nothing much in return.. and the site turned into a hive of scum and villainy you see today :)

2009-2010 was a crazy time. Holy crap, our *10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY* is coming up! GUYYYYYSSSSS

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Eh, I just told my computer to ignore the expired certificate, despite all the warnings that if I continued, chinese hackers were probably going to kidnap my cats, or something like that.

I'm probably on some hackers "sucker" list, and I'll be getting mutable calls from hairy russians named "Peggy".

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Have you guys ever accidentally used one of our site in-jokes IRL? :headinsand: I used mind "bottling" the other day. My excuse was looked upon with squinty eyes.

As for the certificate, I had to ignore it with every page load and I couldn't post.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com