What's everybody up to?

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
What are you guys getting your significant other for Valentines Day?

So far I've come up with nothing. My wife and I are at a point where we don't want useless items sitting around anymore than we already have, and she's always watching her weight and diet, so getting candy/junk food is out of the question. She did tell me about something she's been eyeing, but even she said "what would I do with it? It would be another "thing" just sitting around."

I wish we'd just swear off V-Day altogether.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I'm a terrible person to ask, as we don't really do v-day in the traditional sense. Plus, my wife is super practical, so she doesn't want me to waste money on flowers that are just going to die in a few days. She just requests a mushy card.

On a related note, really I need to stop somewhere and find a mushy card.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Typically nothing. We're both quite practical. I mean, if there is something that we know each other wants or needs and it happens to fall near V-day, we'll use it as an excuse. But we're not at all into obligation gifting.

Not having kids, we go out to eat every weekend twice. That's our celebration of events.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
That's no excuse. No slacking!!! :troll:

The wife and I had our Valentines dinner out last Friday while our son was at the movies. I also spotted her some cash and a coupon to get some clothes. We're also having an informal pot luck kind of gathering with friends on Saturday, so I'm pretty much done for this year. It's been crazy with her family in, and heading back and my travel so it's been whatever we could squeeze in.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I really should go the gift card route when I do buy her something. Yeah, they're impersonal, but when I do attempt a clothing gift, I can tell she doesn't like it. I may as well be buying her the flowers that will die.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
I hate V day, so I've decided I will hide behind the kid, He gets her a small gift & card While evil Dad got her nothing wink wink. We will probably go out to eat this weekend. But my general philosophy is that I rather do the celebration any other time of the year, when the prices aren't jacked up.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I was gonna say, you guys got all the time in the world for making "whoopie" with no kids to take up all your time or keep you from "expressing yourselves" as loudly and proudly as you please. Y'all should be at level 1000 by now...
:fuckit:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
NSA, that's the one.

V V, are you talking about the Fisher Price news lady? If so, that's great! And you say you do have the figure I'm looking for? What would you like in return for either?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Spent way too many hours yesterday replacing our hot water heater. I put down some of those leak alert sensors next to sump pump and hot water heater and it went off Wed night. What cheap insurance! So it had a leak. Looked it up. A leak from the bottom of tank is bad news. Dang it! It was a pretty simple job but took longer than expected because the water wasn't turned off 100% even though I thought it was. So I waited way too long for the lines to clear out not knowing that the water was still an 1/8th of inch from being totally off. *grumble*

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's brought to We The People by gab (the only 100% free speech social media). It can be either an extension that will drop down a comment section for ANY page with the touch of a button OR you can paste URLs into this https://dissenter.com/ . Either way the owner of the page can do nothing about the new comment section. Of course you have to be a member of gab to use it. So it's not like EVERYONE is forced to see the comments. Those that desire to stay in their safe space can do so. For everyone interested in free speech there's a secret comments section where ever a dissenter starts one. When YT starts hardcore censoring, there will be a TON dissenter comments sections for every video.

Don't be scared off by those desperately attempting to subvert the 1stA by labeling it with every slanderous term under the sun. It's free speech, period, and the cabal haaaaaaaates it.

Neon did a great write up about it.
https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/03/01/the-forerunners-of-freedom-on-g-greatawakening-and-why-dissenter-is-a-revolutionary-platform-qanon-greatawakening-group/

Last edited: