What's everybody up to?

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
My brother in law has one of the expensive Mavic ones.. damn thing can fly super super far away, we could barely see it with our eyes. Lots of fun potential.

However, our neighbor has one and flies it all the time and it's really annoying. Always seems to be flying around when we're in our backyard.
I can barely see my nearest neighbor's house...

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
It's because the operators are pervs. "What? What? I dindu nuffins! It's just a coincidence that I was flying around while your bikinied 14 year old daughter is tanning."

Yes, yes. I know. #NotAllOperators 😏

Last edited:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Dude. He was young, right? (Like younger than most of us)
Yeah I think he was born in 1990, so he'd be (fingers and toes math..) 28/29? That's really young (comparatively).

I see he had a couple different facebook accounts, and I was friends with one of them.. but haven't seen any posts. He was MMorelock66 here I think.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I remember him too! He started out doing 1:18th customs, then branched out into NECA sized stuff at which point he left here. I'm trying to remember......didn't he have some big life issue....something with his mother maybe? He had to quit school and go out and get a job fairly young, take care of his brother as well? Although that wouldn't make much sense if he has a father as was indicated earlier, unless he wasn't around or couldn't help for whatever reason.

Rest in peace Matt, and thanks for your time here on this board with us. :(