What's everybody up to?

gman5004

Call me Garrison
Oct 11, 2016
Pasco, Washington
So I'd been talking to this really cool blonde chick for a couple months, she runs track, she's hot as hell, and she ain't too full of herself. We'd text back and forth all day, pretty much everyday, and we'd talk in classes and shit before summer started, she'd sent a video at one point showing off her tanlines that showed wayyyyyy more titty than she had to, even. So I'm thinking, holy shit, I might have a fucking chance with this girl, right? Dumb fucking mistake, I got sent straight to the 9th level of the friendzone as soon as I asked her out. So yeah, that kinda sucked.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, the uber hot ones get off on trading their good looks and guys’ aspirations for help and favors, by stringing them along until he grows some self respect. Hitting above one’s weight (looks/wealth) class almost always ends in disappointment.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
That sucks. But, don't reward her for that treatment by staying on her hook. Bail on her. You're too busy for her even if you're not. Play super aloof with her, like you don't give a rats fanny about her. Don't respond to her for hours or days. Move on. Don't be a doormat. There's nothing you can do to make her genuinely want you. In fact all you can do by being a pathetic loser on her hook is make her want you less.

gman5004

Call me Garrison
Oct 11, 2016
Pasco, Washington
Hitting above one’s weight (looks/wealth) class almost always ends in disappointment.
I sure figured that one out the hard way haha
That sucks. But, don't reward her for that treatment by staying on her hook. Bail on her. You're too busy for her even if you're not. Play super aloof with her, like you don't give a rats fanny about her. Don't respond to her for hours or days. Move on. Don't be a doormat. There's nothing you can do to make her genuinely want you. In fact all you can do by being a pathetic loser on her hook is make her want you less.
Oh yeah, I'm just completely done with her. But hey, schools gonna start again soon, so I'll find someone else.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Money and power are surefire panty-droppers, and they tend to come in that order. Unfortunately they attract the worst kinds of women, and seeing as society pretty much raises girls to become trash human beings in the first place, well, you can see why young men are taking a pass at the acquisition of money and power.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Money and power are surefire panty-droppers, and they tend to come in that order. Unfortunately they attract the worst kinds of women, and seeing as society pretty much raises girls to become trash human beings in the first place, well, you can see why young men are taking a pass at the acquisition of money and power.

Disney princesses aren't happily ever after?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Glad to hear it's a pleasant visit. Life is so much less dramatic when your relatives are easy. My parents live with (below) us full time and groups of my wife's family come to stay with us for weeks/months at a time. Yet it's easier/less dramatic for the most part than when they didn't/aren't. Plus, they often help with food! :p

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I just got back from vacation. Nothing really big stands out, we decided to make the drive in one day down and back instead of breaking it up over two days. I'm not sure which I like better. 10.5 hours both ways was a long haul, but breaking it up over two means having too much packing and unpacking. Plus staying in the hotels that we do are always crazy busy....too many rude people to deal with. Kids running up and down the hallways till 3 am, doors slamming all hours of the night, people with their dam dogs in the hotel (pet friendly). The hotel has free dinner and breakfast, and those too are always crowded, lines for every dam thing....and then there's the pool! I don't go near them but my kids love them but the chlorine smell is overpowering. Hit a bunch of stores along the way hoping to find various Star Wars figures but all of them were a bust. I did manage to find a HIYA Toys Predator figure in a comic book shop my son wanted to visit, so that was good.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Debating going to the local airshow this weekend...

D-Day Doll parachute demo, P-51 Flyby.
AH-1F Cobra performance (neat!)
Buncha old planes
European Theater show - B-25, P-38, P-47, P-63, P-51, Spitfire.. WITH PYROTECHNICS
USAF Parachute team
"L-29/Mig-17 Jet"... ?
Some other planes I haven't heard of, likely civvy performance stuff
Pacific Theater show - PBJ, Hellcat, Bearcat, Corsair I, Japanese Zero, P-51 Mustang.. WITH PYROTECHNICS
Condor Squadron doing Missing Man formation.

Display only (boo):

A-10
C-17
C-130J
C-47
E-2
UH-1Y & AH-1Z
HH-65

Doesn't look like any cool in air modern stuff.. decisions decisions. The pyrotechnics do sound cool.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
You, sir, are deprived (and maybe a little depraved as well) and have not fully lived! You need to head down to Cleveland (I'm sure the airport is nowhere near downtown) on 8/31. They are having the T-birds, the A-10C and F-35 among others. You know I'd be there if I lived anywhere near.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Our house is right on the approach vector for a bunch of stuff landing at Naval Base Ventura County. Usually it's C-130's, as I think there is an Air National Guard unit there too. Lately it's been F/A-18s, and E-2 and E-3's. Every now and again we'll get something exotic like a foreign fighter coming in.

We also tend to get UH-1Y and AH-1Z's flying up and down the highway, probably going from Camp Pendleton to who knows where.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Was a little busy on here last week with all the Epstein stuff, but the last couple days have only had postings about the Foozball. So yeah, pretty quiet. :p

Had a big party for my parents yesterday for their 50th anniversary and about to have a much overdue vacation so haven’t been on much this weekend. I’ll pop in a couple times during the week.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Wife and I decided the daughter needs to see Disney and Universal before she hits high school, so booked the flights and room for the 4 days following Thanksgiving. This not only gets us out of the insanity that is family TG dinner, but we also get to avoid the ridiculous crowds by putting our main park days on Sunday and Monday after they all leave. Disney twice in a year you ask? Yes. We are flaunting all of our socially awarded privileges. Wear that badge proudly. :wave:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Good choice on the timing! We’re headed there the first week in November. Warm enough to swim at the pool without it being oppressively hot at the parks, and not nearly the crowds and wait times of other times of the year.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
We were restricted by the wife’s pto time, so needed the help of the holidays. We will do Magic Kingdom on the insanely busy day just to get it out of the way and then avoid parks Saturday to hit Galaxy’s Edge and Harry Potter on the slow days. Can’t wait to experience it thru the daughter’s eyes.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
There’s an online calendar somewhere (gotta track it down again myself) that shows the best days to visit each park (red, yellow, green). I used it pretty successfully last time we went.