WIP: Terminator airel HK

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Made this out of the main body of one of those new HISS tanks that came out, what, four or five years ago? Just filled some holes here and there, added wings from an old Robotech model.

The VTOL turbines are made out of resin copies of the ammo drum that came with a McFarlane Metalgear Vulcan Raven figure. I've had these sitting around for years waiting for a use. The white parts are screw lids from milk containers from McDonalds and the inner nozzles are from even older air freshners.

Sorry for the few and crappy pictures, I took these really quick before I headed out to work this morning. I'll have more soon.

And the whole thing is going to get a coat of black (yes, the white parts on the VTOL thrusters too), and then a dry brushing of silver.

Last edited:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yep, you guessed it! I once had a friend mold and cast multiple copies in resin for use whenever I felt like it. That was around ten or eleven years ago and I have finally run out!!! :(

I'd like to see photos of those science lab/space ship dios.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
You know, I just realized a mistake.

If those things on the sides are turbines, the tops should probably be open to facilitate the intake of air...right?