Xbox Game Pass |OT| Now with more Games!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-game-pass

They announced this week that the Xbox Game Pass ($9.95/month) will not include _ALL_ Microsoft first party games when they launch.

Wow.

Already confirmed to include Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2.. and they also said future Halo's and Gears of War and Forza will be included as well.

Basically a backdoor into the digital future they were talking about long ago. As someone who ends up buying all the games, this will save a ton of money. It's essentially $120 year, though there are discounts/promos. There are a ton of games on here that I haven't played before either.

Essentially it's a Netflix of video games. I'm excited.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
This is pretty brilliant. Hope it’s successful enough for them to do it with the next gen.

Microsoft will soon unveil an Xbox All Access subscription plan that will give gamers an easy way to experience all that the Xbox One has to offer without spending a fortune up front. Windows Central reports that Microsoft will bundle either an Xbox One X or Xbox One S console with Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for a monthly fee. The Xbox One X plan will cost $35/month over 24 months, while the Xbox One S plan will cost around $22/month.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah I was hearing rumors of the all access thing.. I am not sure if it'll make sense for me, but think of all the parents who could buy their kid and Xbox + Online Multiplayer (Fortnite) + 100+ games for $35 down or whatever. Makes it a hell of a lot more affordable than buying everything outright.

Basically going the cell phone model.

If they have it for the NextBox I might do it instead of plunking down $500+tax..

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
This is on Gamepass and for some reason I saw it last night and gave it a try and.. fuck it's actually a lot of fun.

One life, if they die they die. You can get shot down and you have to equip them with survival stuff. You get to upgrade your plane etc. It's a lot of fun.