XOC2008 feedback

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
+3 for XOC. Awesome cat to deal with every time. We've had a few dealings and every one was perfect and I won't hesitate to work with again. Plus, he does great LED work.

MB

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
+10

We did a swap meet for the front page over the last few months. Great communication and shipping.

Last edited:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
+1

Another positive swap!

We trade merchandise back and forth for site purposes and always has great communication and ships well!

A.V.A.C.

Beezlebuberator
Mar 16, 2011
A laboratory trash bin.
Plus manys and much to Xoc! He got the unfortunate distinction of being the recipient of my most late package sent, a week and a half I think it was. I had a perfect storm of, well a storm and Croups virus courtesy of my 2 year old. He was patient and understanding, and most of all, a great communicator. Thanks a ton for your patronage!!

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Sent me about 5 lbs of what he calls fodder and some carded figures. I call it figures without a part. That's right, one single piece is missing from a figure and XOC calls the rest fodder. :D Much appreciated bro. There was a lot of gold in there!

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Sent me about 5 lbs of what he calls fodder and some carded figures. I call it figures without a part. That's right, one single piece is missing from a figure and XOC calls the rest fodder. :D Much appreciated bro. There was a lot of gold in there!

:thumbsup: Glad you can use it! I hope that will be payment aplenty for what you got coming to me later!

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
Forgot to post this when I got everything in, but I bought a bunch of stuff from XOC not long ago. Everything went perfectly, I couldn't have asked for a better trade. Thanks for everything!