You're So On Fleek SJW

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
To be fair.. they're all young idiots and I am sure there has never been a time when the youth were not stupid. They just all have a voice now. Whereas before, it was contained to just their local people.

Any big group of people you'll get retards who don't conform with the rest. I don't think this is endemic of anything outside of idiotic "hot take" internet culture.

That being said, gross, assholes.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I assume this would be a case-by-case decision depending on the makeup in each office. If the office is predominantly female, it makes sense to keep the office at the ideal temp for them. Conversely, if it's mostly male, they probably need to keep it cooler to keep the dudes from melting.

The problem with catering to the female temp is that the ideal is tough to nail down. For every cold secretary, there's a middle-age lady in accounting having hot flashes. What do you do then? Mostly, I suspect the temp is set by the boss for his/her own desired comfort, employees be damned.

There are four of us in my office. My dad and my wife are always cold, while my mom and I are always hot. We set it in between so that we're all uncomfortable. Problem solved.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I have a solution. BEFORE someone is hired they are told the set temp of the work environment for different seasons and sign that they understand and accept that. If they are not okay with that, they look for work elsewhere.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Eddie, the trouble with that is the accuracy of the thermostats. Not everyone is rocking a 3rd Gen Nest. Lots of offices still have analog little armatures, and they vary from one to another. Plus, the temp in a room varies based on how close one sits next to a register, the airflow to the return, the presence of exterior doors and windows, which side of the building catches afternoon sun, etc... it's not like you could guarantee them the temp wouldn't be hotter or colder. And then when it's different than expected, someone wants to complain to HR. Ugh.

I use a fan, my wife wears a sweater... in the same room. You're more likely to get people to agree on politics than the thermostat.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Eddie, the trouble with that is the accuracy of the thermostats. Not everyone is rocking a 3rd Gen Nest. Lots of offices still have analog little armatures, and they vary from one to another. Plus, the temp in a room varies based on how close one sits next to a register, the airflow to the return, the presence of exterior doors and windows, which side of the building catches afternoon sun, etc... it's not like you could guarantee them the temp wouldn't be hotter or colder. And then when it's different than expected, someone wants to complain to HR. Ugh.
You know what we heard here at Brendotech Industries Technologies, nacho? We heard "Wahhhhhhh! :crying:" You signed a temperature agreement years ago when we hired you. We have no room for complainers. You're fired. What's that? You have an issue with that? We'll see you in court and we'll bring your signed thermostat acceptance letter. Eht! Zip it! Good day sir!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It'll cost us your crybaby salary. Do Brendotech Industries Technology Incorperated a favor. When you're in court, ya flaming sissy, tell the judge that the courtroom is a hint too chilly.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
When I am working in the conference center I hate temp change requests
1. I tell them its a big room, you will not feel the change anytime soon
2. Later they always tell me to change it back by 2-3 degrees (then back again)
3. Eventually I found it easier to lie & they still thank me for changing the temp.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Ugh, sounds so booooooring!!!! Who would want all that when you could have endless screeching about the evils of Americaness, whiteness, maleness and that *&%$^&$ nazi Trump!!!!1!1!

*breaks into Tourettes-like TDS fueled fit: "Russia!! Collusion!!! Tax returns!! Bigots!!!11! Xenophobes!!!!1!!!! Neeeeaaaaarrrrgh!!1!!!1!!!"*

:troll:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yet again it’s a sad symptom of a dying society when the illicit occupation of addicts, mentally disabled/flawed and the desperate is legitimized and normalized. “It’s okay because Julia Roberts did it...” :rolleyes:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yet again it’s a sad symptom of a dying an intentionally destroyed society when the illicit occupation of addicts, mentally disabled/flawed and the desperate is legitimized and normalized. “It’s okay because Julia Roberts did it...” :rolleyes:
FTFY

And sure, it's not a lie, but being a John Wick type assassin is also work. Doesn't mean we should be telling our children that it's legitimate work.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Newsflash, the economically disadvantaged have less money than others. They occupy crappier real estate, eat cheaper food, drive crappier cars, and often have less opportunities beyond basic government education.

It's not because they are bad or being systemically mistreated by evil whitey. It's because the people with advantages have worked to give their kids advantages. I drive to another county every morning to take my kids to a better school system. I started my own business to make more money. I built my own damn house to save money. I buy gently used cars because it's cheaper. And I spend time with my kids every chance I get to teach them things and instill proper values into them, so that they can become upstanding members of society and not leeches or criminals.

I just don't buy the narrative they are selling. You are not "disadvantaged" because other people are smarter, work harder, and make better decisions. Sure, it might be harder to learn in a very noisy place. That's not a disadvantage. That's simply something other people have worked to avoid. Sucks to be you.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
No you cannot. But some people understand this. I do not claim I am "disadvantaged" because I am not 6' 8" and cannot jump like Lebron. I understand some people have certain skills built into their genes that others do not. While gifted athletes, musicians, artists, etc still have to work hard to hone their crafts, there is a base level of god-given talent that must exist before you're even allowed in the door. However, no one wants to admit that the same is true with smart people. They're just "privileged".

Apparently, we're all supposed to politely pretend that everyone is equally smart and that we only succeeded because advantages. It's not good genes and hard work. No sir. Just good old fashioned privilege..... Unless you're asian, and then people assume you're smart because genetics. WTF.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's irritating that some just can't grasp it, but, ironically, they don't have the IQ to comprehend their lack of IQ. Too dumb to know they're dumb. :headinsand: Sucks, but thems the breaks.🤷‍♂️ And contrary to what some may say, it's not everyone else's problem to take on if they don't choose to. Well, ya know, until the r's outnumber the K's.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
If you are not smart enough to realize you are dumb, then you are not smart at all and that’s the problem with stupid people. I can figure out crazy complicated mechanical and situational problems without the aid of technology (totally born with that ability), but I know I’m an idiot compared to smart people. The smart people are the ones that invent iPods and rockets that land themselves on barges in the middle of the ocean. I might know how to use my mobile device, but I don’t have a clue how it really works inside and certainly could not make one even though I could point at and name the parts on the board.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I'm not ashamed to say that I'm a smart guy. I'm not Elon Musk or Steve Woz smart, but I can hold my own. That being said, I've gone to school with and worked with people I considered smarter than me, a few very much more so. They are on a whole different level. I recognized and appreciated their brilliance, knowing full well that I was not that caliber of smart. It pays to know your limitations and work with and around them.

The big problem with the whole "disadvantaged" argument is the jews and asians. They're the fly in the pie. Adam Carolla routinely points out that every time politicians harp on how immigrants and minorities can't get this, don't have access to that, need assistance with this... he notes that the jews and asians are immigrants and minorities, and they seem to be doing extremely well. They focus on family, education, jobs, and money management, and largely stay away from drugs, alcohol, teen pregnancy, gangs, and violent crime. And surprise surprise, they seem immune from all the issues that plague other "disadvantaged" groups.

Victimhood is not a pretty look, and it leads nowhere. No one claiming to be a victim of "the man" will ever accomplish anything. The minute you project your failings and shortcomings onto an external source to make yourself feel better, you immediately lose the will to improve yourself or work harder to succeed... because "it wasn't your fault." Why bother, if "the man" or all of your "disadvantages" is the reason you didn't achieve x, y, or z? In that instant, it's game over.

Dems constantly telling people how they are disadvantaged because of this or that, "the system is rigged", and "you're a victim" is the greatest disservice they could possibly do to those people they claim to represent.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I’m a smart guy too until I work with those “whole different level” guys. The ones I cannot even comprehend how they are that smart and those guys are a whole levels down from the Musks and Wozs. The normal whole different level guys I can interact with and help out bouncing ideas off the wall and offering a different perspective, but I do not know how they hold all that information in their usually too large craniums.

The whole point is that the idiot masses are too dumb to realize there are different levels of intelligence and they are out breeding all of us with IQ’s over 120 at a jaw dropping rate.