You're So On Fleek SJW

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
If you are not smart enough to realize you are dumb, then you are not smart at all and that’s the problem with stupid people. I can figure out crazy complicated mechanical and situational problems without the aid of technology (totally born with that ability), but I know I’m an idiot compared to smart people. The smart people are the ones that invent iPods and rockets that land themselves on barges in the middle of the ocean. I might know how to use my mobile device, but I don’t have a clue how it really works inside and certainly could not make one even though I could point at and name the parts on the board.
Ha, I've thought that as well. While I could certainly fix X, if it was left up to me to create X, or all of the other X's in the world, we'd be glorified cave people. Assemble a car? No sweat. Scratch make all of the parts? Nooooope. Build something from wood? I'm your guy. Make the saw or ax from scratch to cut that wood? Yeah, we're boned. Stitch pieces of fabric together, no problem. Create the fabric, boned.

Wait, are we victims? 😁

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oooo! Now we're cooking!

Okay, so, we have that march that pcs mentioned saying we're victims because we don't know how to create the things we use. And get this, THAT is how we get SJWs to admit that white men actually did create everything.:laugh:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
It is kind of funny to see all this talk about female athletes trying to get trans people banned.. saying it's not fair for men to compete in women's tournaments due to genetic advantages.. but wait I thought a couple years ago there was no difference between a man and a woman?

Women should be firefighters/etc because it's sexist to not allow them the same opportunities.. but... not play games together?!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
You act like there is supposed to be some sort of rational thinking behind all this... Not exactly the strong suit of screeching feminists or LGBTQXYZ activists.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I love that they are unintentionally redpilling countless young girls.

Marxist teachers - "Men and women are 100% totally equal. No differences at all. Anything they can do you can do better."

Girls - "Bulllllllllllsh!t!"

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
It's funny because you can't SAY that and be heard, you have to show it in action by doing the reverse (letting men compete against women on their terms).

I would guess there are a fair number of women who think "pshaw, I could be a fireman, I'm strong!" but never actually go through with it or use sexism as an excuse why they never did it.. but never actually try and find out "Oh, well maybe I can't".

Having trans literally beat them at their own race just throws it right in their face, and suddenly it's not so hip to be equal.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I would guess there are a fair number of women who think "pshaw, I could be a fireman, I'm strong!" but never actually go through with it or use sexism as an excuse why they never did it.. but never actually try and find out "Oh, well maybe I can't".
Funny you mention this. I have a niece in her 20's, 5'2", 120lbs, works out... and she decided that anything they could do, she could do too. She was tired of her job, so she decided to become a firefighter, because why not. Knowing several firemen and being buddies with our fire chief, I told my wife that was absurd, but I wasn't going to rain on niece's parade if that was her goal.

Niece filled out the paperwork and showed up for the written exam portion of the process. In the middle of the test, she looked around at all the buff workout goons and ex-collegiate football players that could benchpress her with one arm, excused herself to the bathroom, and walked out the front door never to return.

Sometimes failure is it's own reward.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I would never say that a female couldn't do it. But just like the military, the rules have to be the same to uphold the standard they are striving to achieve. In the name of safety, for the sake of citizens and their own personnel, they can't dumb it down. And as a result, extremely few can make the cut. Too bad. That door you can't kick in didn't get the girl-power memo.

While it would never happen b/c there is no money in it, the real test of this gender nonsense will be when a pro basketball player "reassigns" and tries to play in the WNBA. Those lesbians will have a shit-fit at the 6'6" dude named Starkeysha scoring 63 pts a game, and all the "inclusive" talk will go down the drain.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I hate how things get lumped together when you discuss anything controversial.

I don't want an unqualified woman becoming a firefighter.

This turns into I don't want women to be allowed to be firefighters.

No, that's not what I said or meant. If she can do the job 100% as well as the average Male/Pangender/Dog/etc Firefighter.. then by all means give her the job.

The real issue I do see is that there is bias, everywhere, and I could absolutely see "good ol' boys" not giving a perfectly qualified woman the job simply because they don't want a woman there. What that ends up doing is opening the pandoras box to them MANDATING women be allowed in, and thus lowering standards to meet the mandate. Same thing applies to racial mandates etc.

I don't know the best way to solve both problems other than for people not to be shitholes.. but I don't see that changing anytime soon.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I'd buy it a little more if it were coming from someone less of a privileged, attention starved a-hole. I really hope he plays football again some time (hopefully for a team w/o an offensive line) so he can fail again and get that big endorsement contract revoked too. And Nike can eat a bag.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
It was 100% a staged publicity stunt. They never intended to release them, they intended to create this anti-America, communist narrative.
Then why are they freaked out about getting them back from the retailers they had already shipped to? Those shoes are going to find their way onto Ebay and they will be worth a fortune.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Does their mom's basement count as "staying underground?" LOL.

No police allowed. They might want to rethink that. If they were to befriend the police, they might have a chance of keeping them around to protect them, because if the police were to leave a protest scene and they got into an actual fracas with "right wingers," their little gym class wouldn't help them much.

Better to stick with the bike locks and sticks with nails, jackasses.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Also, pretty sure "right wingers" aren't about to try to "kill" them without a significant reason. i.e. they are trying to injure/kill them or damage/destroy their property.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I saw this comment yesterday...

Paul Sperry researched Antifa, Black Lives Matter and some others and found that several thousand went through a 6 week training program at a facility in DC funded and organized by Soros Obama and Jarrett I think he estimated the size of them in the US was somewhere between 30,000 and 50,000
Did just the tiniest bit of research to find that it's true. Has to do with Obama's activist org Organizing For Action. Our enemy is NOT messing around. They are being (stupidly) underestimated.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
...They are being (stupidly) underestimated.
They amount to the anti-police, only smaller, less well trained, unarmed (significant firearms anyway) and generally unmotivated. They are about destruction and chaos, but only if they can mask up and not be identified for prosecution. However, I do agree that one of these days they are going to do some real damage to some downtown of some big (gun free) city and the authorities there are going to squash them.

If they somehow generate sufficient numbers to outman the local authorities, the state police will join in. If that's not enough, other LE agencies in the region. If that isn't sufficient, the national guard. If that isn't enough, the regular military. If that isn't, there are plenty of well armed patriotic types (aka "the militia") that would be happy enough to travel to wherever and lend assistance to pummel a bunch of soy boy antifa/anarchist types. Heck, a lot of motorcycle gang folks (think the dudes that protect the military funerals) would thoroughly enjoy the opportunity.

This isn't disarmed Weimar Germany, and they are no brown shirts. I really don't see how these yahoos think they can push around the free armed populace of the United States.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
If the "militia" types have a hard time organizing, I have no faith that antifa will be able to do so in any kind of numbers to matter.

Just look at any liberal story, they hate each other almost as much as they hate Trump. All their little microaggressions and misgendering and.. whatever the issue is tomorrow. They're constantly infighting to show who is more WOKE. No possible way they will ever amount to anything that is going to do any lasting damage.

Like Dan said, I could see them having a march or whatever that gets out of hand and maybe people finally think of them like they do the alt-right assholes.. but that's about it.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I think I'm safe. It's unlikely their moms will give them a ride out to a dead end country road.

And they're not capable enough to own, maintain, or operate a boat. In fact, based on that video of people rolling around in the grass, I doubt any of them has the knowledge or upper body strength to pull-start a john boat.

Ironically, it's their collective irrelevance that makes them so angry in the first place. Just not angry enough to do anything but meet for circle-jerk videos in the park. I'd be angry too if I was that useless.