You're So On Fleek SJW

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Looks like a pretty solid list. I'd only add:
Collusive Suppression of Free Speech and Ideas on Monopolistic Social Media Sites (CSFSIMSMS for short :p)
State/Federal Suppression of 1st Amendment Rights (Speech, Religion)
Judicial Overreach

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
On the bright side, these people will be useless when the shit hits the fan. If they're triggered by banners and scents, we have nothing to fear.

On the down side, we live in a society where their votes count. Not that there's enough of them to make any difference, but it just irks me that we give them input in the first place. These are not people dealing with a full deck.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
:words:
San Francisco board rebrands 'convicted felon' as 'justice-involved person,' sanitizes other crime lingo

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, from now on a convicted felon or an offender released from custody will be known as a “formerly incarcerated person,” or a “justice-involved” person or just a “returning resident.”

A juvenile “delinquent” will now be called a “young person with justice system involvement,” or a “young person impacted by the juvenile justice system.”

And drug addicts or substance abusers, meanwhile, will become “a person with a history of substance use.”

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
  • NSA

NSA

I mean, I feel like these people have always been about the injustice of the system and systemic _____ instead of holding anyone actually accountable for their actions and deeds. This just confirms and makes it easy to see.

On one hand, I can sympathize with some people having a bad lot, doing something stupid, and then being branded the rest of their life.. especially for stuff done when you're young and dumb.. I feel like there should be a better way to prove you're actually rehabilitated.

The better way isn't to pretend everyone did nothing wrong though!