You're So On Fleek SJW

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Looks like a pretty solid list. I'd only add:
Collusive Suppression of Free Speech and Ideas on Monopolistic Social Media Sites (CSFSIMSMS for short :p)
State/Federal Suppression of 1st Amendment Rights (Speech, Religion)
Judicial Overreach

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
On the bright side, these people will be useless when the shit hits the fan. If they're triggered by banners and scents, we have nothing to fear.

On the down side, we live in a society where their votes count. Not that there's enough of them to make any difference, but it just irks me that we give them input in the first place. These are not people dealing with a full deck.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
:words:
San Francisco board rebrands 'convicted felon' as 'justice-involved person,' sanitizes other crime lingo

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, from now on a convicted felon or an offender released from custody will be known as a “formerly incarcerated person,” or a “justice-involved” person or just a “returning resident.”

A juvenile “delinquent” will now be called a “young person with justice system involvement,” or a “young person impacted by the juvenile justice system.”

And drug addicts or substance abusers, meanwhile, will become “a person with a history of substance use.”

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I mean, I feel like these people have always been about the injustice of the system and systemic _____ instead of holding anyone actually accountable for their actions and deeds. This just confirms and makes it easy to see.

On one hand, I can sympathize with some people having a bad lot, doing something stupid, and then being branded the rest of their life.. especially for stuff done when you're young and dumb.. I feel like there should be a better way to prove you're actually rehabilitated.

The better way isn't to pretend everyone did nothing wrong though!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
You mean like work hard, hold down whatever menial legal job you can get and work your way back into something profitable enough to live on? Nah, no way that could work. :p

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
They need some sort of Criminal Score so employers can get an idea of the risk involved. Shooting a 13yr old kid and taking his crack? Probably shouldn't get the job. Being shot at the age of 13 for selling crack? We can give you another chance.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
This is amusing in that special way only liberals can create.

https://gizmodo.com/airport-body-scanners-have-a-gender-problem-1837585562

According to TSA’s page for transgender passengers, a TSA officer “presses a button designating a gender (male/female) based on how you present yourself.” This, however, puts the onus on TSA agents to make an in-the-moment call on what gender they will assign to a traveler as they are passing through the screening process, and for transgender, gender nonbinary, and individuals who just simply may not fit the gender stereotype held by a certain officer, the selected “gender” button (of which there are only two) can lead to false alarms during the scan.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I agree the scanners are worthless, but they are there, they are based on science and because we got freaked out from the dick pics they were producing a few years back, we now have to be divided by biological sex for the machine to work. I guess they need to put 2 buttons inside that machine for the passenger to press. Penis. No Penis.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Next thing you know, the fringe is going to start designating new parts of their bodies as sensitive or off limits, not just groins. "I was triggered when the TSA agent asked me to take off my shoes and expose...*gasp*... my feet. I was humiliated! (foot stomp). No one should have to suffer exposing THEIR BODY in this way."

I imagine the Boy George wannabe from "The Wedding Singer" in my head in these scenarios.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Next thing you know, the fringe is going to start designating new parts of their bodies as sensitive or off limits, not just groins. "I was triggered when the TSA agent asked me to take off my shoes and expose...*gasp*... my feet. I was humiliated! (foot stomp). No one should have to suffer exposing THEIR BODY in this way."

I imagine the Boy George wannabe from "The Wedding Singer" in my head in these scenarios.
That was Boy George.

Edit: Well crap. I have seen that movie 100 times and never questioned it wasn’t George. 🤭

Transgender actress and activist Alexis Arquette, best known for her performance as a Boy George impersonator in the Adam Sandler comedy “The Wedding Singer,” has died at the age of 47, according to her brother Richmond Arquette.Sep 11, 2016

Last edited:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
That doesn't even look all that much like Boy George! You think all of them look alike! Raci.. transgenderist!

Arquette contracted HIV in 1987.[ In her later life, she suffered from health issues as a result of her HIV-positive status. Amid these increasing complications, Alexis began presenting herself again as a man in 2013. Her brother David Arquette said that she told him she was "gender suspicious", and alternately felt like a man or a woman at different times. Arquette was placed in a medically induced coma and died on September 11, 2016, surrounded by close family, at the age of 47. Arquette was serenaded with David Bowie's "Starman". The cause of death was cardiac arrest caused by myocarditis stemming from HIV.
Didn't realize he/she was David/Rosanna Arquette's brother/sister.

Sounds like some mental illness to me.

Last edited:

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
That doesn't even look all that much like Boy George! You think all of them look alike! Raci.. transgenderist!

Didn't realize he/she was David/Rosanna Arquette's brother/sister.

Sounds like some mental illness to me.
Because you knew what Boy George looked like when Wedding Singer debuted? That's really progressive of you to follow George's career after his 1 album wonder faded to nothing.

Funny that I never knew the popular Arquettes had a sibling.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Because you knew what Boy George looked like when Wedding Singer debuted? That's really progressive of you to follow George's career after his 1 album wonder faded to nothing.

Funny that I never knew the popular Arquettes had a sibling.
I would say I knew Boy George looked more like a girl than that guy.. woman.. former guy but also a former woman apparently but also dead?

Though I am not entirely sure I've seen that whole movie before, or at don't remember it.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah, I wouldn't want to even tempt that in a corporate setting with an HR department. My company is small thankfully so I don't worry too much.. but you never know. I don't really interact with any women in my department.. and the only other ones I do is sparingly.

And while I am sure there are the evil wacko bitches out there, there are probably just as many pervy dudes. Why can't everyone just be fucking normal and not an asshole?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA