You're So On Fleek SJW

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I saw that the other day.. still not 100% convinced, but in the video of the 'incident' it looks pretty intentional. I thought maybe it was just an accident but.. ehh. Maybe he was playing the ball gazer game.

I did think it was interesting that Universal said "We can’t discuss specifics about this incident, but we can confirm that the actor no longer works here." Not "He was fired". This video was from back in March, so my thinking is he probably already quit or was fired a while ago.. people don't stay at those places for super long.

Also.. even if the OK sign means WP White Power.. what the hell does an upside down one mean? MD? Doctor? BM? Bowel Movement?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
They keep bringing back stuff nobody asked for, do a crap job of it and then wonder why it fails. Then they blame the “intolerant” when they can’t find another way to deflect blame for their epic failures.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
The truth is that such nonsense won't play well at the theater. Sure, it'll win GLADD awards on the west coast, but in the red states (and in china), it will not drive butts into seats.

My ten-year-old daughter noticed the girl-girl kiss at the end of star wars and was like, "what's up with that?!" My wife tried to casually dismiss it, but I suspect I'll get a question about it in the not-too-distant-future.

Seriously, if people are gay, that's their business, but I don't care to have it be celebrated in my mainstream media. If people are trans, then I think we should get them some help for their mental illness, not feature them in a 9-figure blockbuster. What's Disney got to gain from pushing this agenda? Walt would roll over in his grave.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Ha!

If I had to guess, it'll be a small part, or off-hand remark or something. I don't think Disney will go full TransActivist SUPERHERO(INE)! I guess you never know, but they like money more than being woke, so I don't think it'll be a huge thing. Hell, in Far From Home one of the kids on the trip was a Female to Male Trans actor, but she/he just looked like a metrosexual dude and it was never brought up or addressed in the movie (as it shouldn't be). The "gay" guy in the support group in Endgame was also played off fine I felt. I don't want to see PRIDEMAN running around with a rainbow cock flopping around, but I also don't think sticking your fingers in your ears pretending they don't exist works very well either. I guess that's why the lesbo SW kiss didn't bother me. It wasn't egregious or anything. I dunno.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Eight... eight people complained. All it takes is eight people to make a company bow and scrape. I swear, I'd tell them to f#%$ off. How many of those eight were likely to buy a "bespoke" computer? Zero. This is just a case of sad little people trying to spread their misery to everyone else. And it is our moral imperative to inform them they can get bent.