You're So On Fleek SJW

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I saw that the other day.. still not 100% convinced, but in the video of the 'incident' it looks pretty intentional. I thought maybe it was just an accident but.. ehh. Maybe he was playing the ball gazer game.

I did think it was interesting that Universal said "We can’t discuss specifics about this incident, but we can confirm that the actor no longer works here." Not "He was fired". This video was from back in March, so my thinking is he probably already quit or was fired a while ago.. people don't stay at those places for super long.

Also.. even if the OK sign means WP White Power.. what the hell does an upside down one mean? MD? Doctor? BM? Bowel Movement?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
They keep bringing back stuff nobody asked for, do a crap job of it and then wonder why it fails. Then they blame the “intolerant” when they can’t find another way to deflect blame for their epic failures.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I imagine it's smart on her part.. think how many incel loser dudes there are out there that would probably happily sign up for shit like that.

4 dudes taking care of her! Bet she never needs to work or anything.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
The truth is that such nonsense won't play well at the theater. Sure, it'll win GLADD awards on the west coast, but in the red states (and in china), it will not drive butts into seats.

My ten-year-old daughter noticed the girl-girl kiss at the end of star wars and was like, "what's up with that?!" My wife tried to casually dismiss it, but I suspect I'll get a question about it in the not-too-distant-future.

Seriously, if people are gay, that's their business, but I don't care to have it be celebrated in my mainstream media. If people are trans, then I think we should get them some help for their mental illness, not feature them in a 9-figure blockbuster. What's Disney got to gain from pushing this agenda? Walt would roll over in his grave.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Ha!

If I had to guess, it'll be a small part, or off-hand remark or something. I don't think Disney will go full TransActivist SUPERHERO(INE)! I guess you never know, but they like money more than being woke, so I don't think it'll be a huge thing. Hell, in Far From Home one of the kids on the trip was a Female to Male Trans actor, but she/he just looked like a metrosexual dude and it was never brought up or addressed in the movie (as it shouldn't be). The "gay" guy in the support group in Endgame was also played off fine I felt. I don't want to see PRIDEMAN running around with a rainbow cock flopping around, but I also don't think sticking your fingers in your ears pretending they don't exist works very well either. I guess that's why the lesbo SW kiss didn't bother me. It wasn't egregious or anything. I dunno.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Eight... eight people complained. All it takes is eight people to make a company bow and scrape. I swear, I'd tell them to f#%$ off. How many of those eight were likely to buy a "bespoke" computer? Zero. This is just a case of sad little people trying to spread their misery to everyone else. And it is our moral imperative to inform them they can get bent.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Not.. really bad, just kind of a funny thing I read:

https://www.si.com/swim-daily/2020/01/21/josephine-skriver-si-swimsuit-2020-model-reveal

She's cute, though I almost feel like she looks way older than 26.

Anyway, the funny part from the article:

What we love most though is that Josephine's accolades go far beyond the modeling world. Josephine is well known for being an advocate for global LGBTQ rights. She was raised by a lesbian mother and a gay father, and is outspoken about her upbringing. Since going public about her unique upbringing, Josephine has been involved with organizations like Stonewall Initiative, Family Equality Council and COLAGE, while her story has been documented by Vogue, Huffington Post, i-D, Australia Today, and additional media outlets. Recently, she was a speaker at the Stonewall 50 celebration in New York City, alongside Lady Gaga, Chelsea Clinton, Alicia Keys, and Donatella Versace. Josephine hopes to use her platform to inspire children and all future generations of LGBTQ families.
She was raised by a lesbian mother and a gay father

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Funny I was overhearing this that someone was watching just today. Lot of truth and common sense in the parts I heard.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
You know it's bad when James Carville is the moderate voice of reason within the Dem ranks...

James Carville rips elitist media, says Dems are 'losing our damn minds'

"Democrats talking about free college tuition or debt forgiveness. I’m not here to debate the idea. What I can tell you is that people all over this country worked their way through school, sent their kids to school, paid off student loans. They don’t want to hear this s--t. And you saw Warren confronted by an angry voter over this. It’s just not a winning message," he said.

-----------

"[H]ere’s what I do know: Sanders might get 280 electoral votes and win the presidency and maybe we keep the House," Carville said. "But there’s no chance in hell we’ll ever win the Senate with Sanders at the top of the party defining it for the public ...So long as McConnell runs the Senate, it’s game over. There’s no chance we’ll change the courts and nothing will happen, and he’ll just be sitting up there screaming in the microphone about the revolution."

-------------

At one point, Carville took aim at a New York Times writer, who posted a "snarky tweet" about Louisiana State University (LSU) -- Carville's alma mater.

"You know how f-----g patronizing that is to people in the South or in the middle of the country? First, LSU has an unusually high graduation rate, but that’s not the point. It’s the goddamn smugness. This is from a guy who lives in New York and serves on the Times editorial board and there’s not a single person he knows that doesn’t pat him on the back for that kind of tweet. He’s so f-----g smart.

"[Binyamin] Appelbaum doesn’t speak for the Democratic Party, but he does represent the urbanist mindset," he said. "We can’t win the Senate by looking down at people. The Democratic Party has to drive a narrative that doesn’t give off vapors that we’re smarter than everyone or culturally arrogant."

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Even my wife seethes at the thought of student loan forgiveness after paying off her 7yrs of architecture school. That’s saying something fir a Hilldog voter.