You're So On Fleek SJW

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Lol, so predictable.

White boy has zero chance. Girl in the red dress did surprise me. Kudos for standing up and taking one for the team... I guess. She’d have at least made it past all the full whiteys. No surprise white girl number one unanimously eliminated. Hate for whitey every time he speaks, even from the bench. (He’s got way too much potential to get even a smidge of deference in that group). Other white girl gone. No surprise who came out on top, the person least likely to come out on top in actual life.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Agreed.

My takeaway was that there was never even a discussion about the criteria used to decide. It was just assumed by ALL of them that the one who could spin the biggest sob-story was most deserving. I would have loved for someone to frame the decision as to who was going to accomplish the most with the money, rather than which minority member had the smallest bank account.

Of course it was going to come down to the three black participants. There was no other scenario. The whities don't see color, and thus don't gang up on other races. The dude got whacked b/c white guy, duh. The asian girl got whacked because she was the prettiest, and thus deemed the least deserving of pity. And the loud obnoxious minority female won... shocker. They didn't even hide their disdain for every other race. the fat chick brought it up, but they felt zero remorse because victim. Ugh.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Haha yes!

I thought for sure the Muslim Black Woman would win since she had the most Woke points, but I don't think she had the confidence to pull it off.

I lol'd at the white soyboy, what a putz. And the white lady "Oh I'm hispanic" "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO!"

Would be fun to see that same scenario with different people mixed in.