You're So On Fleek SJW

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I think Kanye is an overrated narcissistic blowhard, but I'm all in favor of anything that sheds light on the fact that conservatives are not racist hate-mongers.
Well, not ALL of them are. As there are certainly ones that are, as are there democrats who are (and aren't). We should just stop blanket labeling things. I always chuckle how each side says that.. but then still blanket labels the other.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Well, yes, I have no doubt there are a few on both sides, but they're certainly the outliers and shouldn't be used as representative examples for stereotypes. The video guy is right though, the word "racist" has lost all meaning.

As Adam Carolla frequently says on his podcast, there has never been a better time to be an actual racist. They're terrible people, but they're now being lumped in with practically anyone that doesn't 100% conform to the left's party-line. Thus they can be all kinds of horrible racist without really feeling any repercussions because according to the loudest voices, we're all racists now.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I had an older sister who took great pride in not talking to me.
:laugh:

I couldn't care less about Kanye, but could this be a sign of cracks forming in the DNC owning the black community?
Man I love Bill's Firewall vids!

I'm suspicious of Kanye's motivations. It all seems, I don't know... Maybe it's just my untrusting tinfoil nature. *shrugs* But if you're black and want attention and a payday, I think espousing conservative views takes you right to the front of the class.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Back on topic with a little news/commentary drop from BW:

I couldn't care less about Kanye, but could this be a sign of cracks forming in the DNC owning the black community?
Perhaps, but I see plenty of blacks in the mainstream media plugging their ears and yelling "lalalalalala" at the top of their lungs. What Kanye said isn't wrong. Sure, the choice between slavery or death is a shite one, but it is a choice. Hell, the Hatians killed practically every Frenchman on the island in their bid for freedom, and there were more slaves here than there.

And while I've got this stupid white sheet on, there were 245 years between the first African slaves arriving in Jamestown and the end of the War Between the States. I don't know where this 400 years bullshit comes from.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I mean, maybe the Europeans were taking them as slaves for 400 years elsewhere? I can't really remember when the whole thing started, but there were way worse offenders than the US (Hell we we're not even around for some of it!).

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I mean, I think there is a method to their madness. The networks put these people on TV because they know they're wackadoodles, but then you get 2x more coverage from people talking about how crazy they are.

I think I preferred the world where not everyone had a voice, as most people have nothing worthwhile to say.

That being said, there is a benefit to not having people silenced.. but I don't know where you draw the line.