You're So On Fleek SJW

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I think Kanye is an overrated narcissistic blowhard, but I'm all in favor of anything that sheds light on the fact that conservatives are not racist hate-mongers.
Well, not ALL of them are. As there are certainly ones that are, as are there democrats who are (and aren't). We should just stop blanket labeling things. I always chuckle how each side says that.. but then still blanket labels the other.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Well, yes, I have no doubt there are a few on both sides, but they're certainly the outliers and shouldn't be used as representative examples for stereotypes. The video guy is right though, the word "racist" has lost all meaning.

As Adam Carolla frequently says on his podcast, there has never been a better time to be an actual racist. They're terrible people, but they're now being lumped in with practically anyone that doesn't 100% conform to the left's party-line. Thus they can be all kinds of horrible racist without really feeling any repercussions because according to the loudest voices, we're all racists now.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I had an older sister who took great pride in not talking to me.
:laugh:

I couldn't care less about Kanye, but could this be a sign of cracks forming in the DNC owning the black community?
Man I love Bill's Firewall vids!

I'm suspicious of Kanye's motivations. It all seems, I don't know... Maybe it's just my untrusting tinfoil nature. *shrugs* But if you're black and want attention and a payday, I think espousing conservative views takes you right to the front of the class.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Back on topic with a little news/commentary drop from BW:

I couldn't care less about Kanye, but could this be a sign of cracks forming in the DNC owning the black community?
Perhaps, but I see plenty of blacks in the mainstream media plugging their ears and yelling "lalalalalala" at the top of their lungs. What Kanye said isn't wrong. Sure, the choice between slavery or death is a shite one, but it is a choice. Hell, the Hatians killed practically every Frenchman on the island in their bid for freedom, and there were more slaves here than there.

And while I've got this stupid white sheet on, there were 245 years between the first African slaves arriving in Jamestown and the end of the War Between the States. I don't know where this 400 years bullshit comes from.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I mean, maybe the Europeans were taking them as slaves for 400 years elsewhere? I can't really remember when the whole thing started, but there were way worse offenders than the US (Hell we we're not even around for some of it!).

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I mean, I think there is a method to their madness. The networks put these people on TV because they know they're wackadoodles, but then you get 2x more coverage from people talking about how crazy they are.

I think I preferred the world where not everyone had a voice, as most people have nothing worthwhile to say.

That being said, there is a benefit to not having people silenced.. but I don't know where you draw the line.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
What

Here is a take from the other perspective:
They make a point that we all call our units or parts different things. Man-meat. Starsky & Hutch. Big Red 1. Etc. The difference/problem comes in when its being done on an institutional scale. I don't care if Transmen or whatever call their vag a front hole or whatever.. but don't start censoring the right word due to someone else preference.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Sweet baby Jesus, this world is getting dumber by the second. There are real problem faced by real people in this world, and the naming of one's holes isn't one of them.

You'd *think* that a trans person pretending to be a woman would like to have their parts referred to as a vag, you know, to make them feel more.... legitimate. I'm sure some women see this as "gender appropriation".

Fortunately, I live in a state where we still only have two genders and all of this is just academic nonsense from the left-coast. It's like Cali is actively trying to become an even bigger punchline.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
Sweet baby Jesus, this world is getting dumber by the second. There are real problem faced by real people in this world, and the naming of one's holes isn't one of them.

You'd *think* that a trans person pretending to be a woman would like to have their parts referred to as a vag, you know, to make them feel more.... legitimate. I'm sure some women see this as "gender appropriation".

Fortunately, I live in a state where we still only have two genders and all of this is just academic nonsense from the left-coast. It's like Cali is actively trying to become an even bigger punchline.
The issue I think isn't people pretending to be women, its the other way around with women pretending to be men. By calling a vag a vag, it makes them feel like a natural woman.. which isn't what they want. So, I mean, from a logical perspective. I get it. Vagina is associated with being female, if these people (for whatever mental dysfunction) don't want to be associated with being female, they wouldn't want to call it a vagina. Hence front hole. Or.. whatever. I'd think something like Giant Dick Hole would be fitting.. but whatever.

So.. fine? I don't care what you call your junk, and no one should either. The issue comes when you dictate to other people "DON'T CALL THIS THAT, CALL IT THIS EVERYWHERE!" It's one thing to meet someone or whatever and be like, yo I'd prefer if you called it my front hole and you do your business. It's another to tell everyone to call all vaginas front holes so you don't get offended.

In reality, I think the story is a bit overblown (as usual), and whatever that Healthline website is just did the typical "lets not offend anybody so we're offending everybody!" mistake.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Sure, you can call your junk whatever you want at home. That's not the issue. I think the problem comes with trying to force medical professionals (and the public at large) to adopt your nomenclature because you're not enough of a grownup to handle them calling the parts by their medical names.

Narcissistic bullshit is not a reason to further burden society.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, you can call it your toaster for all I care, but don't think for a second that the rest of us will be or should be on board with your mental disorder. That's your problem, not ours.

Last edited:

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I think the issue is (as usual) sensationalism getting in the mix. No one cares what you call or do with your mormon-tabernacle-choir in your pants.. but we don't want it shoved in our face, or used to override normal conventions.

I still can't wrap my mind around this stuff, and I'm from the left coast!

• Cisgender is the word used to describe someone whose gender identity is the same as the sex that was assigned to them at birth.
  • Trans is an umbrella term that often includes anyone who might identify as transgender (a gender identity describing someone who doesn’t exclusively identify with the sex they were assigned at birth), genderqueer, nonbinary, transfeminine, transmasculine, agender, and many more. Sometimes people wonder if trans people are always gay, while other times people assume trans people can’t be gay. Just like cisgender people, individuals who identify as trans can have any sexual orientation — straight, gay, bisexual, queer, lesbian, or asexual. Also, different people use gender identity labels differently, so it’s always good to ask someone what that term means to them in order to get a better understanding.
  • Genderqueer is a gender identity used by people who do things that are outside of the norm of their actual or perceived gender. Sometimes this label overlaps with the sexual orientation label.
  • Nonbinary is a gender identity label that describes those who don’t identify exclusively as male or female. This means that a nonbinary person can identify as both male and female, partially male, partially female, or neither male nor female. Some nonbinary people identify as trans, while other don’t. If you’re confused which one of these terms to use for someone, as always, just ask!
  • Transfeminine is an umbrella term used to describe someone who was assigned male at birth and identifies with femininity. Someone who identifies as transfeminine may also identify as a trans woman or female.
  • Transmasculine is a gender identity describing someone who was assigned female at birth but identifies with masculinity. Someone who identifies as transmasculine may also identify as a trans man, trans woman, or male.
  • Agender is the word used to describe those who don’t identify with any gender or can’t relate to gender terms or labels at all. Sometimes people assume those who identify as agender also identify as asexual, but this isn’t true. Agender people can have any sexual orientation.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Interesting.

https://www.thecascadelegion.com/single-post/2018/07/22/Is-Leftism-a-Disease

(copied in full)

Curt do you think that leftism is simply a mental illness or is there an actual reason why people adopt such an unreasonable belief system?

I think it's a pre-cognitive genetic (evolutionary) strategy that some people have evolved just as conservatism is a genetic (evolutionary) strategy that others have evolved. And I think the difference is caused by the female reproductive strategy that favors women and the lower classes, and male reproductive strategy that favors males and the middle/upper classes. And this is confirmed pretty simply by the reproductive attractiveness of conservatives and liberals. Conservatives tend to be more reproductively desirable, and have greater agency. These are genetic markers.

My view is that we were speciating regionally by race when we discovered metalworking. My view is that we are wealthy enough to speciate by need for commons - and that's what we are in the process of doing. And that the mistake is to think that our interests are better served by the production of compromise commons versus specialized commons that suit our reproductive strategies.

All peoples are better served by the production of specialized commons. And we can (finally) afford to produce them.

And that is what we see across the world.

We need to speciate.

WOLVES(conservatives) Packs, and SHEEP(liberals) Herd.

Revolt, Separate, Prosper, Speciate.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I would not classify conservatives as being more attractive than liberals in any meaningful way. Of COURSE you can find examples here and there (Yuck! Hippy SJW Genderqueer Twinks!).. but they exist on both side (a la any Republican living in a trailer park in the South).

I'd almost say its a mental thing where you see an, I don't know, a 7 or something, but she votes Red.. now she's a 9 or 10 in your mind.

There are just as many, if not more, powerful people who want to 'speciate' with their own kind on the left as there are on the right. Both sides have their controlling people.. who do not mix with the riff raff. We'd be silly to think "the people" are in charge on the right. Right now they're ideals and goals more closely align with ours.. but having a (R) next to their name does not make a politician a good person or someone to look up to.

And just by going by that ^ article.. the poor will always breed faster than the rich, and so it's just a numbers/waiting game. It's been like that forever and unlikely to stop soon.. unless you genetically breed it out of them.. but then you're going down a whole other dark path.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I would almost have expected the opposite. R selection is very rabbit level procreation based, so you’d think that genetically the females would offer the traits that would attract that. Whereas the K’s would be the sturdier type that would be more practical and protective. Smarter and hardworking, but maybe less attractive.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I mean, this isn't shocking to hear, that they only accept "studies" that conform to their narrative, but proof of it is pretty compelling. Kind of like "climate change" studies. Only ones that support the agenda get funded.

All this does is put every "study" from a university that supports leftist narratives into a suspect pile.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
You know the system is in trouble when scientists and academics worldwide are just in it for the money... Next you'll be telling me politicians are in it for the power and news and weather networks are just in it for the ratings driven advertiser cash...

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I do still think context matters.. If party girl saw a penis from a dude going to the bathroom.. Probably not a crime.

If bathroom girl sees a penis coming at her aggressively I'm sure it'd still be a crime.