You're So On Fleek SJW

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Pretty sure everyone here understands that, but corporations are there to make money. I remember being so pissed last Superb Owl watching commercial after commercial of this drivel and being half way shocked. Go back and watch them now and they are tame in comparison. Amazing how in just 12 months they can normalize this crap and nothing will stop it. Well, I guess if all the middle and upper class white people moved to New Zealand it would stop (since the companies and government would fold), but that ain’t going to happen. At this point it’s going to take WW3 with us taking some serious damage on the homefront to wake people up to the fact men need to be men.

Actually, 2 well placed EMPs over NA would have the same effect, but as long society can sit on their asses and live on the Internet, we will continue to turn to goo.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I was talking with my dad just the other day about the possibilities when whites are the minority considering the open hate that's allowed towards them when whites are currently the majority. I suggested refused service or intentional bad service by those that have been taught by media/hollywood/academia to hate whites. I suggested doctors. Imagine my shock reading this just now.

But lets assume the below is BS. Does it seem like a stretch?

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I would guess their jobs are worth more than their wokeness. I'm sure there are occasions where it happens.. but I'm sure there are occasions where they do shittier service to minorities too.
Looks totally out of context to me. Feels like a joke thread where they try to one up each other. Seen them plenty on different topics. Pesky Hippocratic Oath.
Likely. How would they even know their patient's political leanings? No, you don't own guns. Yes, you love homo parades. PERSEC, mutterficker.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
They’re just grasping so hard to find any whitey villain that they’ll believe anything right up until it falls apart yet again. And then they pretend it never happened and go right along looking for the next evil nazi...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I mean, I get that, but I'm not actually going to care or be influenced to care by a side that hates us because we refuse overwhelmingly to vote for them. And you know that's it because if white, straight, Christian men overwhelmingly voted for the left while all others didn't, WE'D be their darlings. Despite all of their propaganda, we just aren't buying what they are selling, and they haaaaaaaaate us for it.

That last point...EXACTLY! Get freaking bent!

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Gizmodo doubled down on why we should ignore the secondary videos and then listed all of the mainstream articles that had backed off because your eyes do not lie. Yeah, my eyes don’t lie, especially when they see ALL the video evidence.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's funny isn't it? The white kids doing literally nothing have become the evil perpetrators while the actual aggressive people have become the victims.

It boggles my mind that there is anyone buying their twisting of reality.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
The thing is, to some people, regardless of facts or details on this matter.. the fact that they were wearing a MAGA hat means that even if its proven that they were 100% innocent here, they're 100% guilty evil racists simply due to wearing a MAGA hat. Attending the pro-life rally is another ding against them, but it's mostly the MAGA hat. Being white and/or male are additional dings, but the hat has them, literally, seeing red.

Jumping in their Birkenstocks for a moment, the MAGA hat represents what we'd think a 1940's swastika does. They don't see it any different. So they're literally seeing NAZIs around every corner. The left powers that be have created this fantasy, though the actual "alt right" actual conservative racists/etc have fueled the flames. But now the rank and file "don't know better" people on the left are eating this shit up and anyone with a MAGA hat on is instantly guilty of something. The same way actual racists feel colored folk are guilty of something, even if they're minding their own business.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well, yeah. MSM and every wacko with a voice on the left work tirelessly on that association. Obviously a coordinated effort to show any kind of support for Trump/conservatism as support of all the baseless accusations they lob his way. They know what they are doing. People are afraid to show support, so it looks like no one likes him. People on the fence get manipulated into thinking Trump/conservatives are evil and no one likes them so hey "Maybe I should avoid Trump too. All of those people can't be wrong." Weak people that do support Trump/conservatives are afraid of being labeled so they hide or bail too.

On the white front, they fear the racist label, so they go out of their way to virtue signal, even to the detriment of their own, while all other races are encouraged to do the opposite and support their own and hate evil whitey.

Anyway...blah blah blah you guys already know all of this.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I see suicide in her future. Yikes. So unbelievably fragile.

That guy is great though. I used to watch his vids on FB. Since I stopped bothering with FB, I haven't seen him in a long while.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
"2+2=4, right?"

"Mmm, no. I don't feel like it is."

Oh, so you have been educated in the new maffs.

Even my Hildog voting wife says that woman makes her embarrassed to be a centerist Dem. She started going off on how businesses can’t operate on feeling and how the world would collapse. Red pill moment? She will never vote for the Trump family considering how much she hates them (especially the sons), but maybe she will sit the next one out.