You're So On Fleek SJW

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I highly suspect worse. That communistic NWO is coming whether we want it to or not. They've been working at it for over 100 years and have slowly inched closer and closer with every passing year. They'll get it done. They have the patience, money, power and control. Little nationalistic uprisings are only temporary speed bumps.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I think it's just building up till we get to space. It'll go back and forth until then.. but things will go crazy once you can get planetary distance between people. Even if we shave the time down.. not having internet level contact with people will start to form totally divergent groups in tons of different places.

For the here and now.. I imagine reality will always come a calling (see Venezuela) before too long.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Not sure what would make them happy (if anything). Twice as many fixtures for women as men? Three times? Last time I checked 50/50 was equal parts. That's what the code requires. If the fact that they all want full on stalls for every fixture is reducing how many fixtures the ladies room can have, they could consider a minimized approach where half the fixtures are just lined up on the wall like urinals are, but I highly doubt that would fly either. I know my wife would never use one, nor would she ever share a restroom with dudes.

No developer will ever buy a building that is 25% more bathrooms over more profitable space. That's basic economics. Maybe if everybody in the ladies room didn't take their time primping and socializing? I mean, what else drives the delay?

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
"This was finally a recognition that women take longer to use the restroom"

I love how it's acceptable to recognize that women and men are different when it comes to things that benefit women, but try to state that biological fact in any other context, and you are the f#$%ing devil.

And they also fail to recognize that these public places are not visited equally by men and women. Office buildings are not 50/50. I worked in an engineering firm that was probably 10:1 male, but the women had exactly the same number of bathrooms, exact same square footage. Football games are probably 2:1 or 3:1 men, so does it make sense to put 2x-3x as many women's fixtures in them? Sure, this presents a problem when the Sarah Mac tour comes to town, but that's not a frequent event that should dictate architectural building standards.

And I love how having equal number of bathrooms and space is considered "sexist". It's not really our problem that we can pee in a trough. That's the only reason men don't wait as long in stadium bathroom lines, and I've been to hundreds of UT football games where I had to stand in line just for the trough. Maybe they should install some troughs in the women's bathroom in the name of equality and see how many are anxious to pop a squat in front of a crowd.

I don't view making all the bathrooms unisex as a viable solution, as it basically punishes half the population who can get in-and-out to pee in under 45 seconds. They're basically saying, "We're slow as f#$%, so you should have to wait too". No, if you're willing to pee in an open-air porcelain ditch, you could reduce wait times too!

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
What they fail to understand is that the genders are different, and life isn't fair. If everything in the world was equal, women would pay for half the dates, we wouldn't have to suffer through nearly as many chic-flicks, and men would be able to skate through their first 40 years on their looks.

But that's not reality, and no amount of whining, legislation, or social engineering will change mother nature.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Pretty much, they love to eat their own almost as much as their opposition.

I'd say that is the best change the Right has against them, they can NEVER seem to agree on anything among themselves. How woke is too woke? If someone had an insensitive tweet 8 years ago, are they illegible for a voice forever? What exactly is the path to redemption for people who've crossed one of the MANY imaginary lines? I am sure you'll get 13 different answers from 12 different people..

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Awww, account suspended.

I know this is "old", but you guys did see this hilarity, right?

"Stop misgendering me"

Uh, "ma'am", I'm gendering you like the gender you look and are acting like.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Interesting that was posted on January 19th but I didn't hear anything about it till now. I googled it and couldn't find a single article talking about it.. I tracked down the CBS this morning video and sure enough, it's there.

I don't know if I saw that version or not, hard to remember.. but nuts that they edited it out and no one seems to care?