You're So On Fleek SJW

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it...

I think that that just didn't gain traction? Most missed it? But with everyone noticing the clear anti-white bias in the ad, you'd think that the omission of the black misogyny to further the anti-white narrative would be fantastic proof for the folks trying to prove it. Maybe by the time said people caught on that story had become uninteresting.

I find it interesting that it was ever included in the ad to begin with. I bet someone lost a job for including it. Clearly not woke enough to cut it in the brainwash advertising business.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's funny when you see it. It proves it's not about the "patriarchy!" as much as it is "white man bad!". Leaving out the extremely anti-fem muslim/islam and rap genre proves the real agenda. Separating the white women from the white men. Why? White men overwhelmingly vote for less government and when women are coupled to them, they vote for less government as well. Non-whites vote overwhelmingly for more government, so white women need to see them as heroes and convinced to couple up with them. Or just be single because single women replace a man with government.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If it hadn't been for other more intelligent, more observant men than myself, I'm not sure I would've seen the bigger picture. I would've continued to see the fragments and not known how they fit together. But once it was pointed out, I can't not see it any longer. It's so obvious and I feel dumb for not seeing it sooner. The "conspiracies" are clearly not the conspiracies they want us to think that they are.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's funny looking at the Gillette debacle. We were looking at thinking "You fools! You're going to lose so much money!". They looked at it spread and thought, "You fools, you fell right into our trap. You spread our message far and wide, exactly like we intended. The insignificant loss of a few bucks? So what. White man bad, non-white man good message is far more important at this juncture."

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
It's funny looking at the Gillette debacle. We were looking at thinking "You fools! You're going to lose so much money!". They looked at it spread and thought, "You fools, you fell right into our trap. You spread our message far and wide, exactly like we intended. The insignificant loss of a few bucks? So what. White man bad, non-white man good message is far more important at this juncture."
They Trumped us.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've long suspected that those fat and unattractive lesbians were actually "lesbians". Using it to explain away why they can't get a man. And of course if they never have a girlfriend around it's "for fear of judgment". Uh huh. Sure.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Or maybe being lonely, fat and stuck in a high school click with other fat and dateless girls prompts you to give up on men while becoming bitter and crusty fems?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lesbian-women-overweight-straight-study-lgbt-gay-men-underweight-body-image-a8788776.html
Gay men are also less likely to be overweight than their straight counterparts and are instead more at risk of being underweight, said researchers at UCL and the University of East Anglia.
Sweet! I'm confirmed straight!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Here is good, I guess?

So I saw this meme and thought, "oh geeze. Just selective BS." But then I searched their covers...

WHAT'S MISSING?

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1024&bih=481&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=EX50XP_TN4fCjwSuyLj4CQ&q=parents+magazine+covers&oq=parents+magazine+covers&gs_l=img.3..0l2.21198.24177..25333...0.0..0.102.636.8j1......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i7i30.8aDNwVyewd8

While the dads aren't plentiful to begin with (why?), the ones that are there are either, gay, non-white or celeb.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Last edited:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I GUESS I can see the only semi-rational fear is that if men get used to treating the robots like shit they MAY then transfer those same actions/etc to real women (Ed: Did he say robot women are not real women? This will be an outrage in 2031!).

And.. I dunno, sure, maybe there would be a couple of idiots who don't know the difference. In reality I bet WAY more men would just swear off biologics all together.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I mean, look at this line of thinking...
Men do not have a right to sex.
And they wonder why this product exists.

Not to mention the movement of "fat is beautiful". Okay, you want to let yourselves go AND tell us to get bent? Don't be surprised when the genius of man creates a solution.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
NOTHING will be safe from their goal to reshape society into THEIR vision. And it WILL happen. Why? They are clearly far more determined than the people who are cool with the status quo.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I can't wait until all female team coaches get sick of being pounded by teams with dudes on them and replace all of their females with "females". Just dudes in drag playing sportsball with countless SJW females sitting on the sidelines begrudgingly grinning at their victory.:laugh:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hh-how do you have any self respect or pride? If I played dodgeball exclusively with children, I certainly wouldn't feel good about my "accomplishments" when I destroyed them.

Did you guys see the film Bad Words? That. That is that ⬆ old losers "success".