You're So On Fleek SJW

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
There's also the.. I don't know.. trend? Of coming up with a 'perfect' story and sharing it online.. whether it happened or not doesn't really matter.. and can't be proven anyway.. but it gets you internet points and you feel cool for a day.

This happens everywhere, with all communities online. I think it's just a flaw people have.. and with Twitter and Facebook "likes" to easy to farm.. it's brought those people to the forefront.

It sucks because when something cool/whatever actually happens.. no one will believe you.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Ha.. last one seems true.

I get it though, people do dumb stuff as kids and sometimes you have to live with your bad choices. I'd probably given the advice to just lie. If you're both in the moment and enjoying each other.. who cares about the past. I am assuming STD/etc isn't in play, but really you should get that checked out no matter how many partners they say they've had in the past.

I don't fault the guy from bailing either, and no one should, but at the same time, if she's moved on and is theoretically a better person now, you shouldn't really hold that against her either.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
This is a banking commercial...BANKING. And they're taking a moment to normalize whoreishness? This commercial would've been absolutely awesome had the dude looked at her in disgust and got up and left.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
There's also the.. I don't know.. trend? Of coming up with a 'perfect' story and sharing it online.. whether it happened or not doesn't really matter.. and can't be proven anyway.. but it gets you internet points and you feel cool for a day.

This happens everywhere, with all communities online. I think it's just a flaw people have.. and with Twitter and Facebook "likes" to easy to farm.. it's brought those people to the forefront.

It sucks because when something cool/whatever actually happens.. no one will believe you.
I don't know what you mean.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that last week I got a full lot of carded 1982 Joes and MISB vehicles from 1984. It was in a forgotten Benjamin Franklin's storage locker and they sold them to me for the sticker prices on the boxes.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Haha.. also.. I was thinking about it, and an unintended (intended?) consequence of this kind of fabricated FAKE NEWS storytelling is that you don't know what or who to believe.. so if you find someone you trust, you will likely OVERLY put your trust in them regardless of if its deserved or not. You will also tend to stick to a certain group who you feel is telling the truth and stop listening to anyone else.. basically putting yourself in an echo chamber.

The more you and the few people you think are telling the truth talk to each other.. the less likely you will be to even entertain any outside thoughts. I imagine this is how the left and the collusion people operate. They've been told one thing by everyone they trust, so why would they even think it's possible to be wrong?

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Haha.. also.. I was thinking about it, and an unintended (intended?) consequence of this kind of fabricated FAKE NEWS storytelling is that you don't know what or who to believe.. so if you find someone you trust, you will likely OVERLY put your trust in them regardless of if its deserved or not. You will also tend to stick to a certain group who you feel is telling the truth and stop listening to anyone else.. basically putting yourself in an echo chamber.
I think you just described this place. ;)

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
You are certainly correct, to a degree. I think the difference here is that most of us do try to gather information from a number of different places before publishing any of it here. It's not all MSNBC or CNN (or Fox News for that matter) all the time.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
That's pretty funny. I'm not getting too far on the "oppressed man" bandwagon, as that's a trip to nowhere. Life sucks and then you die. It's not the fault of the other gender in either direction. We all have our part to play, and some love the attention they get bucking the system. So be it. My life is unaffected.

But it is funny to see these trans people getting a dose of reality, seeing life from another perspective, and realizing that all of their man-hating feminazi-ism was a load of crap. That's incredibly satisfying.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've never experienced ANY of the stuff those "dudes" did. Well, maybe, but I didn't realize it because I've never been a feminist and instead just a gentleman so it was normal and didn't stand out.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I'm perfectly happy with my position in life and wouldn't change it (permanently) for anything. listening to those dudes' unique perspective is extremely satisfying as Nacho pointed out. The ladies letting doors slam in guys faces is my favorite since that is something I notice daily. Just the way the more entitled women float around in public, walking and driving oblivious to everyone around because why should they have to be the givers of politeness.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think not living in a feminist/SJW hot spot like a college town minimizes encounters with these poor, manipulated women and soys. I have interactions with colored hairs regularly, but they always seem kind enough to me, or at the very least I don't have negative interactions.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
It's everyday women since I've been an adult that do not do the little things like hold doors. I'd say it's 50/50 around here. I live in a wealthy area, so maybe that's why I run into more entitled than you, but I can't remember professional class men who act that way (they are just impatient aholes behind the wheel of their sports car), that's reserved for the trailer trash men. Men are just taught to be somewhat chivalrous towards those around them and a lot of women are just use to being on the receiving end without any thought of returning the favor. I'm not complaining, it just really jumped out at me that one of the dudes specifically noticed that behavior.

Since I'm over 40, I do not run in circles younger than mid 30's and therefore do not have the problem of my opinion not being worthy of a share. I don't even want to imagine what that would do to my self-esteem if I was constantly being shutdown and pushed out by those types of girls.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I've noticed a general lack of situational awareness among the younger crowd. They skip line, walk right in front of you, and generally seem like they are only half in the room. I don't think it's malicious, just ignorant and unrefined. I try hard to teach my kids to not be that way, and to always be aware of others and give them right of way whenever possible.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I wish I could beat that out of my daughter. I swear she never has a clue of what is happening around her even if she is looking. No ability to look at a moving objects and predict where their paths will cross. Yesterday I told her her white shoes were on the shoe rack by the door and she just blankly stared. I said they are the ONLY WHITE item there and still just stood blankly looking at the rack with no movement so after 15 seconds I picked them up and tossed them at her while muttering "how con you be so fucking blind" to myself.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Yeah, when I'm giving my kids life lessons, "awareness of yourself and those around you" is pretty high on the list. They hear me gripe about the morons in the school drop-off/pick-up lines or the clueless people driving around with their high beams on (always women, btw).

The inherent ability to not be the asshole in the room, just by being slightly self-aware should not be understated.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I don't doubt for a second that it goes on - stereotypes exist for a reason - but either I'm just lucky, or I have a terrible memory. To be fair, the latter is true. 😅

Thanks to my wife, I am on occasion in the company of mid 20 to upper 30 year olds, mostly chicks. I'm ALWAYS the oldest. Maybe the crowd I'm in is more traditional, but they are just as polite as anyone else. To be fair, they are friendlies, so it's unlikely I'd ever experience any negativity. Nothing ever gets political, so I guess there's that too. Though my wife has been telling me about red pilling her friends when the topics come up at work. I guess the girls are receptive. Yay wife!

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I want the video of the Sgt’s desk as she was reporting the crime. Focused on the Sgt’s face.

Umm... yes mam, you are a mam, right? Ok, now where were these men? You were walking down the street? So that must make it within a quarter block from your home? And they penetrated where exactly? Uhuh... how would one located that? Did the have a sack of flour with them? Oh, with a long stick you say... Did it happen to be harpoon shaped?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
IF it is true at all, sounds to me like illegal Irish guy just came here and spent himself desperately broke and just wanted some food and a bed and a free flight home. What an a-hole. I think we need a banishment island to send all illegals (kind of like Australia was). This one doesn’t need to have a billion creatures trying to kill everyone though. Maybe if global warming actually happens, Greenland will become inhabitable again and we can pay Denmark to let us send everybody there.