Zombie Viper mod

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I'm not sure where to put this thread but I guess a mod will move it as they see fit.

Why the hell did Hasbro mention this figure having something (barbed wire) and not include it, and yet they equip it with something (pipe bomb) and don't list it?
Well, the BW was easy to fix!

I took a section of plastic netting that was used to bag onions, painted it with Krylon fusion ultra flat black and then dry brushed it silver. The Krylon fusion didn't really stick to the material but in the end it was faster than brushing it with black acrylic paint. I then took scissors and cut it to form the BW. All I had to do then was wrap it around the figure and stick the ends in various places on the webbing. This way I can remove it all if I want it back to it's original form. Some of the BW does have a tendency to work loose but a dab of Elmers school glue can fix that.

I can almost hear the barbed wire whistling through the air as this guy shuffles along.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well, the pipe bombs are details on the harness. I'm more vexed by them not including all 4 canisters than I am the fairly useless concertina wire.

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well, the pipe bombs are details on the harness. I'm more vexed by them not including all 4 canisters than I am the fairly useless concertina wire.

Hey, even Cobra has cut backs sometime. :D

The concept is good because if they were attacking someone that would suck to have some half dead f#$k trying to eat you and getting cut up in the process. That is if they didn't explode first.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011

This too.

And surely someone like Hunter Artworks will make copies of the canister/hose available in the appropriate color.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well it matters little personally, as I've already got that covered. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've got 4 Z-Vs, so I don't need the canisters to be cast.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nope, nope.

Though now that you mention it, ragingspoon did the organic bits from the Z-V, maybe he has or can be convinced to do the canisters?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think they'd look good in transparent blue.

Hmm, maybe I should strip the paint on mine?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
My labor is free. I have to pay for those. :D

What they really need is to cast the Hazard Viper canisters in that transparent blue.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'll go as far as to say anything that was painted Compound Z blue needs said treatment.