[Contest] Custom Games Voting

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Opening match is over! I updated the Bracket. The rest of the 1st round is ending soon and I will start creating the 2nd half of the first round tonight.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Pfft...I couldn't care less about typos...fogg and MR (even fled sometimes) on the other hand, have small aneurisms when they see that kinda thing...

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
it wasn't a typo. Monkeywrench was already taken and they defaulted it to Monlywrench so I rolled with it.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Bracket has been updated with scores. You can now view all the Round 2 match ups. The voting for Round 2 will start sometime after Thanksgiving, probably that Saturday or Sunday.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Can you make the threads now, and then add the poll part in the thread later? It'd be cool to get some of the smack talking going early, lol.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I enjoy the mini comics & pics some have made... more time would mean.. more mini comics & pics... lol. It could also help sway some votes to one side on how a fight could go down... ;)

Sorry, I wasn't suggesting that you were one of those who couldn't. :thumbsup:

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
I didn't think you were suggesting that, just wanted to back up why I thought it was a good idea.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Wait wait wait... what's the voting criteria again? I missed it the first eleventymillion times it was posted. :)

Do whatever the f*@# you want to? :D

Seriously though, it doesn't matter what the suggested voting criteria is, people are gonna do whatever the heck they want to...

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Can you make the threads now, and then add the poll part in the thread later? It'd be cool to get some of the smack talking going early, lol.

I'll try to do that here in the next day or so. I have a lot going ton this week so no promises.

I enjoy the mini comics & pics some have made... more time would mean.. more mini comics & pics... lol. It could also help sway some votes to one side on how a fight could go down... ;)

Folks can look at the bracket and see who they are facing and prep for smack talk, comics, etc etc.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Man, I should have made an entry that was a gorilla of some sort. Would have been a shoe in....

ska_lives

Junk Master Flash
Sep 1, 2013
ROcky Mount, NC
I was really hoping to get a few more votes due to batman rules against the Joker...oh well! Water off a duck's back!
So when's round 2 start?

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Something like June?!?!

At least that's what it feels like, lol... we need some announcer/commentators too!!!

Last edited:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Just an idea...perhaps you could put Round 3 or which ever round it is in title...so that it is easier to tell the new ones from the older battles. I want to make sure I vote in every battle... :)

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I thought about it but it makes the already long thread titles even longer.

Using the first post in this thread, it's very easy to click each link and get your vote in.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I thought about it but it makes the already long thread titles even longer.

Using the first post in this thread, it's very easy to click each link and get your vote in.

never noticed the 1st post...always click on most recent post. :thumbsup:

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Well, if you look at the recent posts on the main forum page, it's a good example on why it would help.. seeing someone decided to post "voted" on every freakin' voting thread all the way back to round 1... ;)

While he's here though, can you help me move the couch and dining table to make room for the tree?

EDIT: And so MW knows, I always click those threads that take me to the first page.. so I read all the Eddie TL;DR :words: stuff, ;)

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Sure, hell yeah MW will help you move that stuff. Not a problem at all. He will even put your tree up for ya. But I didn't say that, shhhhhhh. :D

I use the first post in this thread. Has all the matchups with links by rounds.