1ST DIO's EVER!!!!

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
Hey yall!!! I was lookin' around the other night and came across some of my 1ST dios. Id thought Id post a few---Not that great but they were my 1st try at makein' dios.:eek: Feel free to poke fun or post some of yalls 1ST's dios.:proposetoast:---RED---

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
This is one of if not the first I did.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
By the way RED, my local Hobby store has a crap load of WWII figs especially Japenese.

PM me if you want the info.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I think it's just funny how bright and sunny the first ones were. Like a romanticized version of your newer ones. Not as battle-hardened, I guess.

Cool seeing your first dios!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Oh God. How embarrassing. Here is the first "dio" I ever did, this was the same week I "opened" my first 25th Joes/BBI stuff (had been a MOC-only collector previously). Strangely enough it's almost been 3 years to the day (02/23/2009 was the photo date) since I started 'playing with toys'.

Just so much wrong in that photo, and the worst part is I am sure I thought it was "kick ass" back then.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
This is from my first dio, from last April:

It was really the last big shoot I did, too. I still need to get back to those street scenes and get some more buildings done. Eventually, I'd love to revisit the jungle dio, too, and build on it with more walls.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Everybody's gotta start somewhere. :)
We all thought our early work was the shit, but sometimes they were just plain shit.

Having said that, even RED's early work was awesome.

EDIT: Since we're sharing our early work, here's my first dio (and comic): http://hobbystop.webs.com/silentkill.html
Apologies to Beachhead's fans. I needed masked thugs and he was all I had on hand back then. :D