2012 Fighting118th toy exchange

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
just picked up the package from Meddatron....as you can see by the pics my boys loved the figures and the custom bases. Big thanks to Kirk!!!!! those bases are SWEET!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 100_0635.jpg
    100_0635.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_0637.jpg
    100_0637.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 23

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
just picked up the package from Meddatron....as you can see by the pics my boys loved the figures and the custom bases. Big thanks to Kirk!!!!! those bases are SWEET!!!!!!!

I'm glad your boys were happy. When I saw Batman figures on the list I thought. Batman figures are stocking stuffers, lets make real presents to go with them. lol.

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
I'm glad your boys were happy. When I saw Batman figures on the list I thought. Batman figures are stocking stuffers, lets make real presents to go with them. lol.

they love them. both my boys are sick at home today with a nasty stomach virus but the first thing they wanted when they came downstairs this morning was thier batman and bane and the bases. They decided when they are not playing with them that they would look good on top of the entertainment center in the living room on both sides of their super hero dvd collection.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
So today I received what I can only assume is my Secret Santa gift, from "Byron".

Thank you very much, Byron! These will be put to good use in the HeroQuest project. :proposetoast:

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
So today I received what I can only assume is my Secret Santa gift, from "Byron".

Thank you very much, Byron! These will be put to good use in the HeroQuest project. :proposetoast:

Yeah that was me. I was going to write a letter to put in there but I incompetently forgot to do that.I'm glad you liked the gift.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If I got you Ewok I could have found ya one of those offbrand "Lego" Tiger tanks.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
my package arrived today. some cool LEGO mini figures. Stormtroopers, Biker scouts, Snowtroopers, a custom SEAL figure and a bunch of LEGO weapons.

Really cool stuff! Thanks!

Hope you like all the stuff, Ewok. Those weapons sets were designed and produced by yours truly, so you know. Careful though... some of them have very sharp points!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Thank you "John Williams" (good name) I already got a DG Storm shadow back in august, but its the thought that counts.

90's Snake eyes will definitely be useful for potential kit-bashes in the future!

Last edited:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
:eek: Finally was able to get mine in the mail! Sorry for the delay...I would think it will arrive by Wednesday by the latest. :eek:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
There are still a few people cutting it close for sending. Please get the items out soon.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
thanks secret santa from Australia!!! (Fled74??)

here the figures I ve got!

the fighting118th logo was a nice touch!!

(by the way, the package arrived 11. December, but I wasnt in Greece till yesterday...)

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
thanks secret santa from Australia!!! (Fled74??)

here the figures I ve got!

the fighting118th logo was a nice touch!!

(by the way, the package arrived 11. December, but I wasnt in Greece till yesterday...)

You're welcome, mate! Your BST list said you wanted a Luke Cage, and I knew where to get one. I hope you like them. It's so hard to find decent toys in Australia. :D

TR1ER

Enlisted
Aug 23, 2012
Got carded cobra trooper and steelbrigade today hell yeah! Thanks to who itvwas that sent it. My guyvshould have his box by now?

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
You're welcome, mate! Your BST list said you wanted a Luke Cage, and I knew where to get one. I hope you like them. It's so hard to find decent toys in Australia. :D

yes I really like them! thank you very much! I ve already found a role for luke cage in my diostory... I think that he will make his appearance soon...
Now I try to find out how I could use the second fig you ve sent me...

neither in Greece nor in Germany can someone find military figs without paying way too much...
gi joe, ourwar, fov, bbi, power team elite dont exist! only some true heroes stuff and some overpriced star wars and marvel figs...

the good thing is that I can find used schleich, playmobil and bruder in very good prices in ebay.de :D

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
My giftee should be getting his today. I realized after I made the trade to get it for him that I'd read his damned lsit wrong, so I hope he likes it anyway....

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
my giftee should have received his gift yesterday...at least the DC said out for delivery anyway...

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
So did everyone get their items? If anyone did not please contact me so I can investigate.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
My gifter has informed me that the item got all the way back to Germany. No stuff for me until after Jesus Day.