2014 Custom Con Wishlist

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Thought it might be a good idea to post up what we're looking for/ bringing with us for trading.

My most wanted is Combat Ninjas & Shock Troopers. I've got Retaliation Joe Troopers, Ultimate Dukes and I've seen Blind Masters, Kim Arashikages, Dark Ninjas, Cyber Ninjas and Coltons being restocked at 5 Belows around me.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I might buy some of those Ultimate Dukes from you. I have a few blue DG Shipwrecks and a couple of green ones if anyone is interested. I'll have a bunch of other things that I will be trading/selling. Not sure what there is off hand though.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Not really looking for anything, but I will have a bunch of stuff with me.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
I have some cases of carded SW:TVC and GIJoe figures that I'll see if I can squeeze into the car too.

I was looking around in my storage room and I have a few... larger things... that I'll bring if anyone wants them. But if no one does, I'm not bringing them all the way there and back again lol

Boxed items:
Star Wars 12" Sandtrooper w/Dewback
Star Wars TVC AT-AT Walker (vintage style box)
GI Joe Rise of Cobra PITT Mobile HQ

I have more but can't remember what... I'll make a better list.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Odd request. If anyone has one or knows a local store that still has a PotC Black Beard I would be interested. I saw them peg warming everywhere til I decided I wanted one. lol. Always the case.

Can't wait to see what everyone brings. I was a kid in a candy store last year.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I did want his jacket too. But the head and the Jacket are for seperate customs. So looks like I'll be buying one of those heads at the con. :D I already hope to buy the Salah head and two of the DD heads. Nice to see them in your store!!

joesilver

PMC on demand!!!!!!
Jun 3, 2011
Portugal
Sadly i live in Portugal! !! :) but if someone can grab me a pair of últimate dukes for a decent price i gladly sent my money for those. I wish you all a great con

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
A few more items I can bring if anyone is interested. The Sigma 6 Dragonhawk is missing a few pieces most notably the canopy and a tail fin and it needs a good cleaning but I got it at a thrift store for like $3 so if you want it it's yours at that price. I bought it like 4 years ago and haven't done a thing with it, and probably never will.

I also have one of these:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Rescue-Heroes-Aquatic-Command-Center/dp/B00005BUT8"]Amazon.com: Rescue Heroes: Aquatic Rescue Command Center: Toys & Games@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51HTSZXDSQL.@@AMEPARAM@@51HTSZXDSQL[/ame]

It's just the body of the boat, no figures/accessories but again I bought it for like $10 at a thrift store, if you want it's yours.

AND Doctor Dreadful tubes - I have a TON of them that I bought when they started clearancing for like $4. That's your price if you want them. Don't have the box or the accessories, just the tubes. Literally I probably have about 100 if not more. If you want some LMK and I'll bring them.

Attachments

• IMG_2462.JPG
    IMG_2462.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2463.JPG
    IMG_2463.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 11

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I should have the following:

• a few Cobra Combat Ninjas
  • some MIB stuff (mostly for Medd, but anything he doesn't take is up for grabs)
  • a bin full of weapons and other misc. crap
  • some odds and ends
  • 1:18 MUTT with M60
  • 1:18 MUTT with TOW
  • 1:18 Navy Seal tactical vehicle
  • 1:18 M113
  • 1:18 Walker Bulldog
  • 1:18 Patton (probably, I'm still not decided on this one)

And anything else I find tomorrow while I'm packing up.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
I should have the following:

• a few Cobra Combat Ninjas
  • some MIB stuff (mostly for Medd, but anything he doesn't take is up for grabs)
  • a bin full of weapons and other misc. crap
  • some odds and ends
  • 1:18 MUTT with M60
  • 1:18 MUTT with TOW
  • 1:18 Navy Seal tactical vehicle
  • 1:18 M113
  • 1:18 Walker Bulldog
  • 1:18 Patton (probably, I'm still not decided on this one)

And anything else I find tomorrow while I'm packing up.

Dibs on those CCNs. Are they loose or packaged?

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Here's what I'm bringing. Let me know if there's anything you see you want.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I'm also looking for a WWII tank or Jeep for a dio I'm planning of my wife's Grandfather and a story he told in his diary and even had some sketches of the situation. It's why I still need to find two scale cats - one that looks like it's digging and another the same color that looks dead or at least laying down.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Only real want I have is a 1:18 Little Bird...a stretch I know.

PTE? I have one that's been sitting on my shelf that I can part with.

I'm also looking for a WWII tank or Jeep for a dio I'm planning of my wife's Grandfather and a story he told in his diary and even had some sketches of the situation. It's why I still need to find two scale cats - one that looks like it's digging and another the same color that looks dead or at least laying down.

PTE Jeep? I have an extra one that came with one of the playsets.

Check out playmobil for the cats.