Ages 25 & Up - Comic with Balljoints

What do you make of this?

• Total voters

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
Oh shit!! This one is great!!
Thanks, man! Hope you like this week's issue, the first one of 2016!

And with a new year comes another Numbers' New Year's Newsletter for your pleasure: Ages 25 and Up - Comics with Kung-Fu Grip: Numbers' New Year's Newsletter: We Mean 2016

And here's the fresh strip. Happy 2016, fellas:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Just noticing that Bowman looks kinda like the evil baker villain from Strawberry Shortcake...ya know, with a slightly less crazy stache.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Looks like you're setting things up for the introduction of a new Beard Force member, Topside. He could provide a (c)littoral extraction for Wireless and her team.

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
Looks like you're setting things up for the introduction of a new Beard Force member, Topside. He could provide a (c)littoral extraction for Wireless and her team.
And he's surprise Doc, too. "Mandatory drug test? Go right ahead. I'm this hard naturally."

And speaking of something hard, Clutch is... I was going to say "stuck between a rock and a hard place," but you know what I mean!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I can only imagine how difficult it must be to advance a story when you have so few panels per comic. Whats "worse" is how much work each page must be. That you've soldiered on for all these years is truly impressive.

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
I can only imagine how difficult it must be to advance a story when you have so few panels per comic. Whats "worse" is how much work each page must be. That you've soldiered on for all these years is truly impressive.
Thanks a lot, man, I really appreciate it. I'm not sure how or why I've kept at it for as long as I have, and there've been times when needing to make an issue each week felt more like a chore than a hobby, but interacting with you guys and the fact that you dig it makes it all worth it.

I've thought about hanging up my camera so to speak and have even written and planned out the inevitable final issue, which might be a bit melodramatic, but I like to be prepared sometimes.

And speaking of stuff ending, here's the second-to-last issue of our Joerassic Park story:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So no way Roy survives that, right? Right?!

"Oh crap. Clutch is alive." I missed the exclamation point at first and thought it was disappointment on Outbacks part. :lmao:

Nice posing on Rundown, BTW.

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
So no way Roy survives that, right? Right?!

"Oh crap. Clutch is alive." I missed the exclamation point at first and thought it was disappointment on Outbacks part. :lmao:

Nice posing on Rundown, BTW.

Thanks, man! I try to get plausible poses out of the figures, which often comes across as bending of the wrists and tilting of the head, for what it's worth.

As for Roy, well, maybe this issue will provide some closure! :trollface: It's the last issue of this story, which started way back in #300: Ages 25 and Up - Comics with Kung-Fu Grip: #300 "On That Bombshell..." Fitting enough, then, that the last issue of the story mirrors the first issue, no?

Apologies for the lateness, but it is a massively-oversized issue. A standard "page" of A25U is 4000 pixels tall. This one is in excess of 8,900.