Ages 25 & Up - Comic with Balljoints

What do you make of this?

• Total voters

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Always knew Outback was the weak link of Beard Force... Hmmmm... he might need to be replaced... I wonder if Thor is available... :D

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
haha. Outback and Indy going at it again
I guess some guys'll never forgive you for knocking up their cousin.

I have a favourite femur, too. :)
I prefer my tibia, to be honest.

Just caught up. Cant believe i missed on these. I f'n loved the jeaopardy bit. Clutch's response to facial and Connery's drawing were my favs. Great stuff numbers. you did a really great job with MW's idea. I read everyone of connery's quips in his voice. Also Thanks for the behind the scenes!

New comic was is great too.
Thanks, man! I really wanted to do Monkeywrench's idea (don't fucking Eddiefy that), so I tried to do it justice.

haha. Missed Beard Force!
It's good to have them back!

Always knew Outback was the weak link of Beard Force... Hmmmm... he might need to be replaced... I wonder if Thor is available... :D
Originally, Outback didn't even want to join. Then again, it was just because he didn't have a 25th figure I could use!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I fricking LOVE your take on Cap!

If for some reason you ever stop making Ages 25 and Up, you MUST have a spin off series featuring Cap.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
agreed...maybe just a Cap/Clutch team up...man, thinking about it, your take on them two would make a freak'n GREAT web-toon

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
HA! I see what you did there.
Did one of you guys leave the comment "Ah the good old days when you could strike a woman and get away with it....."? Because that shit cracked me up!

My all time 2 favorite wife beating jokes are

What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes.........Nothing, you done told her twice

and

What's the first thing a battered housewife does in the morning.........Dishes and laundry if she knows whats good for her.

I sure am glad my wife didnt read this. I would have the black eyes...

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
My all time 2 favorite wife beating jokes are

What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes.........Nothing, you done told her twice

and

What's the first thing a battered housewife does in the morning.........Dishes and laundry if she knows whats good for her.

I sure am glad my wife didnt read this. I would have the black eyes...

Alright, so a woman gets hit by a motorcyclist. Who is at fault, and why?

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Our waitress at the cafe had a big black eye. I ordered our food in an extra-loud voice, because apparently she doesn't listen too good.

I'll stop now, before my wife cuts my dick off in my sleep.

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
Our waitress at the cafe had a big black eye. I ordered our food in an extra-loud voice, because apparently she doesn't listen too good.

I'll stop now, before my wife cuts my dick off in my sleep.
I guess that's one for her...
...to take a dick.

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

Nice one fled!!! LMAO!!!!

Your killing me numbers...I'm guessing the keyword is Motorcyclist. Using that word makes me feel he doesn't need to be on the bike.

The motorcyclist is important, and there's more than one answer.

If you want me to stop cockteasing, I'll just post the answers!