Any Green stuff tutorials?

Danney

Enlisted
Sep 6, 2012
just got some in puddy form and liquid, any tuts, pointers, tips out there on this stuff?

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Liquid form is not for sculpting. It's a gap filler that can be sanded afterwards.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
I have a couple tutorials that are more ninja specific. Have water nearby so it doesn't stick to your fingers and tools as much when you keep them wet. Don't mix a lot at a time or you might end up wasting it. You can always mix more or better yet, have another part lined up ready to sculpt on to use up any leftovers.

Make your own Weapon Details with Green Stuff
Sculpting Ninja Arms
Ninja Hood/Mask

is it money wise to buy the greenstuff that comes in tube or the ones being sold like tape?

I recommend getting the tube. Sometimes the green stuff will pre mix in the tape form causing lumps in your sculpt. The parts come completely separate in the tube and won't come into contact with each other.

invaderbert

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2013
I recommend getting the tube. Sometimes the green stuff will pre mix in the tape form causing lumps in your sculpt. The parts come completely separate in the tube and won't come into contact with each other.

Thank you for the information. I noticed that too with the tape. I was just wondering in terms of grams, which one has more value for money?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I have a couple tutorials that are more ninja specific. Have water nearby so it doesn't stick to your fingers and tools as much when you keep them wet. Don't mix a lot at a time or you might end up wasting it. You can always mix more or better yet, have another part lined up ready to sculpt on to use up any leftovers.

Make your own Weapon Details with Green Stuff
Sculpting Ninja Arms
Ninja Hood/Mask

NICE!!

invaderbert

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2013
Got the greenstuff tape and been messing around with it for a about a week now. I don't know whats going on, read tutorials to use more blue for a more solid cure. On my test subjects, the part was somewhat rubbery when cured. I've tired with more yellow and also with 1:1 ratio, I'm still getting the same result. Hehe I think it's just me messing something up not the product.

Last edited: